The Adventures and Build of Remi the JL Rubicon!

Napalm

Everything looks great, I need to get a front bumper on mine. Will looks awesome with the lift and tires!

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Looks really good

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Looks really nice.RH rocks [emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

Lookin good!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Looks sharp!

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks everyone! I appreciate it!

Nate What is the part number for that bumper

Never mind I went back thru your posts and found it

Glad you found it! I highly recommend it. It’s not too expensive but the quality is top notch and this sucker is BEEFY

Look awesome! I particularly like the sliders! Thinking about getting some in the future.

I was skeptical about them at first because honestly I prefer how slim profiled the factory Rubicon sliders are, but I was skeptical about running any other slider because of that, not just the RockHard’s. But let me tell you, this things are everything I’d want in slider plus more. Heavy duty mounting points, they double as a step(the ladies will love that), and they will indefinitely prevent door dings with the angle they are at 🤣 not to mention, they look like they are ready to take a beating! Without question the best sliders I’ve ever ran!

Crossing my fingers that hopefully the wheels and tires will ship today! Still waiting on a tie rod and a skid plate and we will make the final push!!

highoctane

Caught the Bug
How about a little sneak peak? [emoji6]
View attachment 342359

I like that bumper! Very low profile and minimalist. I’m debating on a similar winch, Warn VR Evo 12S. With pretty much 99.99% of my wheeling being in offroad parks again opposed to remote AZ trails, in having a hard time justifying a Zeon 10S that costs much more.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Last edited:

Napalm

I like that bumper! Very low profile and minimalist. I’m debating on a similar winch, Warn VR Evo 12S. With pretty much 99.99% of my wheeling being in offroad parks again opposed to remote AZ trails, in having a hard time justifying a Zeon 10S that costs much more.

Let me just tell you brother, I am super impressed with this winch. The price point was incredible for what it was, and the quality is something you’d expect from a much higher price point and it comes with Warn’s lifetime warranty. Plus, a wireless remote is awesome! I’d highly recommend this winch and the bumper! Very happy with both of the purchases

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Let me just tell you brother, I am super impressed with this winch. The price point was incredible for what it was, and the quality is something you’d expect from a much higher price point and it comes with Warn’s lifetime warranty. Plus, a wireless remote is awesome! I’d highly recommend this winch and the bumper! Very happy with both of the purchases

That’s good to hear. I’ll probably pull the trigger on a VR Evo 12S here soon. Have a RH 4x4 winch mount for my oem steel bumper on the way so I need to order a winch soon.

Dale72

Hooked
Better hurry up and get your lift on, so you can mount them up when they get there.

That's going to be a great looking and very capable jeep
I could be wrong but from the looks of some of the pictures he posted with the bumper and sliders on it looks like he has installed the lift

Top Bottom