INSIDE LOOK at CODEX - The Dynatrac 2-Door Extra Cab Hellcat Gladiator Truck Build

98XJ06LJ

Isn't the whole point behind overlanding to have the capability of being off grid for days? 🤔

This thing would need a fuel tanker following behind it.

It's just wrong. Somewhere a really good idea got lost in a pile of parts, and then the pile of parts got glued to a perfectly good Jeep that was ruined in the process.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using WAYALIFE mobile app

We respectfully ask...

We know the Dynatrac CODEX Jeep Gladiator is pretty different. We are listening to everyone's comments, and we value the input. But... 1c4xqs.jpg

98XJ06LJ

Look at it this way, if you remove the dog catcher box you wouldn't have to worry about standing it on the back bumper every time you stab the throttle....

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The front springs most likely look like that because they swapped in an axle for a JK? I know the Gladiators have wider axles than regular JL's, and definitely wider than a JK.

EDIT: Ahh no, definitely a stock axle, but looks like the track bar is pulling it to the side. The bump stop is way over from the spring mount up top.

EDIT 2: Strike through isn't supported here?

The front springs are from a Mopar 2" lift. They were installed to help compensate for the front end sag caused by the much heavier Hellcat engine.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I think a diesel would have been a better fit for this style build

I love me a Hellcat but for what this rig is all about, I'd have to agree. Granted, it's a show truck and there's nothing that screams badass the way a HEMI does :yup:

Top Bottom