Winter Is Coming

98XJ06LJ

My wife said the same thing...except Ned no longer has a head...
I know they had a statue in the cript for Ned, but was his body actually ever returned to Winterfell?

I have also been wondering if the night king was a targarian ancestor. The first men and the children of the wood killed him for a reason to create the night king 🤔

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
I know they had a statue in the cript for Ned, but was his body actually ever returned to Winterfell?

I have also been wondering if the night king was a targarian ancestor. The first men and the children of the wood killed him for a reason to create the night king 🤔

I believe he was...hence why he can fly a dragon and not be destroyed by fire...

TLife

I believe he was...hence why he can fly a dragon and not be destroyed by fire...

He seemed to have some level of telepathic control over the entire army of the dead, that could explain the dragon riding.

As for not being destroyed by fire... maybe just perks of being the night king? No good explanation for that one.

JK_0311

lol, Snow is out there flying around like a butter bar. I agree with the critique of their battlefield tactic, but it’s not like the writers were interested in that aspect.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Agree 100%, I guess I was just trying to point that ole butter bar Jon Snow hasn’t really won any battles. Someone always comes in and saves him...pretty sad when his ‘sisters’ have actually have saved his ass the last couple times.

Brute

Hooked
Agree 100%, I guess I was just trying to point that ole butter bar Jon Snow hasn’t really won any battles. Someone always comes in and saves him...pretty sad when his ‘sisters’ have actually have saved his ass the last couple times.

But he has nice hair...and a cool sword...

ob_tj

I have also been wondering if the night king was a targarian ancestor. The first men and the children of the wood killed him for a reason to create the night king [emoji848]

I’m a nerd and had to clear this up. If you read the books it went into detail of who the night king was believed to be. He was the 13th lord commander of the nights watch. Which was a Stark born male.

Exodus 4x4

Here’s my theory. Tyrion is spy which is why they were ambushed and why Cersei hasn’t killed him when she’s had the chance.

Jon and the dragon queen both end up dead. Sansa ends up queen somehow and Arya becomes warden of the north.

Brute

Hooked
Here’s my theory. Tyrion is spy which is why they were ambushed and why Cersei hasn’t killed him when she’s had the chance.

Jon and the dragon queen both end up dead. Sansa ends up queen somehow and Arya becomes warden of the north.

That’s possible...

How about the Starbucks coffee cup in front of Dynareus during the celebration scene?

Top Bottom