Winter Is Coming

Exodus 4x4

That’s possible...

How about the Starbucks coffee cup in front of Dynareus during the celebration scene?

Lol, I’ll watch for it tonight. My wife fell asleep halfway through the episode and woke up asking all kinds of questions. I told her I’d rather watch it again and than try and explain.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
Here’s my theory. Tyrion is spy which is why they were ambushed and why Cersei hasn’t killed him when she’s had the chance.

Jon and the dragon queen both end up dead. Sansa ends up queen somehow and Arya becomes warden of the north.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I actually think the spy is the eunich Varus...

Brute

Hooked
Shock & Awe....Dragon Queen style...

I was hoping Cersei was going to find her throat on the end of Arya’s little sword...

Brute

Hooked
I saw a funny article about the death of Cersei...it listed the most probable ways Cersei would die...

1. Cersei is killed by Jaime
2. Cersei is killed by Arya
3. Cersei is killed by Drogo (the dragon)

14. Bran wargs into Cersei and commits suicide

120. Cersei dies of pneumonia

1169. Cersei is killed by falling rubble

Stotch

Caught the Bug
Well... That was kind of disappointing.

I'm going to have to read the books if Martin ever finishes them. They'll have to have a better ending than that.

Brute

Hooked
So...Tyrion survives yet another dungeon stay/execution, Jon Snow goes off into the wild in search of another wildling wench, Sansa is Queen of the Non Agrarian North (we only eat meat), Arya joins the Merchant Marines, Bran the Boring is now the elected King of the Realm, of the 6.2 Kingdoms...and Drogo the dragon flies east with a little road trip snack....

This would make a great Gladiator commercial....

Top Bottom