WAYALIFE on the GO : Miscellaneous Photos from Cindy & Eddie!

jeeeep

Hooked
On my most recent trip from Texas to Arizona, the dash said 25MPG average, but on the return trip it said only 16.5.
From Texas to any mountain area I get pretty good mileage, returning to Texas is where the mileage sucks and I'm taking that as an omen that my Jeep does not want to live here anymore LOL

From Texas to any mountain area I get pretty good mileage, returning to Texas is where the mileage sucks and I'm taking that as an omen that my Jeep does not want to live here anymore LOL
That is exactly my experience! But from Texas to any mountain area almost always means driving west!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, may be a silly question, but do you think the axle housing needs trussed for desert bombing?
Not a silly question. If there’s enough room to make it work, we plan on installing a truss to help out but really, the better solution would be to improve our dampening. More travel would be the way to go but we can’t go longer without binding up the driveline. Maybe bigger shocks would do it but then, there are clearance issue. I suppose the real problem is that the rear end is just made way faster than the front.

Top Bottom