I saw this jeep at the dealership yesterday...

stevenJK13

I was at the dealership yesterday and while I was waiting for my jeep I walked through the lot to see what they had. After I made my rounds I came across this jeep on the other side of the showroom. It kinda reminds me of the old gold power ranger. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1386299947.478470.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1386299961.708827.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1386299978.941327.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1386299993.942724.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1386300004.532699.jpg

Bully

I work at a jeeo dealership. The new dragon edition jku. Ugliest thing I've ever scene
Quoted by my father "there comes a time in a persons life when they buy a jeep and they all of a sudden feel more american...this jeep has ruined that time...":icon_crazy:

Tackerdown

Banned
I think that was posted before and still don't like it. Someone will I'm sure.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

MANUEL

Saw one at the la auto show these past weekend and was disappointed at it I did not like it. :grayno:

Bigtom

Banned
I like the color combination, not the dragons. Of course I also liked smokey and the bandit

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

rgwinn

After owning mine for a month, I have gotten mixed comments, some people like it, some don't. As many of you can guess, these are not selling well, the dealer I bought mine from had several; however, they were very discounted, $6,000 off MSRP. Underneath they are a loaded Sahara, and the Decals can be removed. One thing I can say is that it is different, not sure I will see another in my town (Salem OR).
20131122_135717.jpg

dahreno

Banned
I really don't think any true wheeler will buy one . Only people that like to drive their Jeep to the mall .

seanb123

Sounds like all the dealers have these including mine but they never have rubis in stock...go figure

DKronk42

Sounds like all the dealers have these including mine but they never have rubis in stock...go figure

The problem i run into in my area, is they all have saharas, polars, and that ugly ass dragon thinggy, but no rubis at a reasonable price which is why i wound up buying a sport in the end... I would have had to pay roughly 12k more for a rubi because dealers in my area have trouble getting them in fir some reason.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I like the color combination, not the dragons. Of course I also liked smokey and the bandit

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

agreed 100%. color scheme is good just the addition of dragons ruins it. i also loved smokey and the bandit. "Im in pursuit of a black Poniac Trannsss Ammmm!"

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
not a fan at all, but is there a dragon on the passenger side as well? would be even worse with only the one one the driver side.

Top Bottom