I saw this jeep at the dealership yesterday...

StrizzyChris

I kinda like the look. I wouldn't be willing to pay a full Rubi price for an sahara with sass but that's a personal preference. But I thought when this went out a year or so ago that is was a China only model? :thinking:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I kinda like the look. I wouldn't be willing to pay a full Rubi price for an sahara with sass but that's a personal preference. But I thought when this went out a year or so ago that is was a China only model? :thinking:

That's kind of racist no?

:idontknow:

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
If 2012 was the year of the dragon in China, perhaps the US can claim 2014. After showing the Jeep Wrangler Dragon Design Concept at the 2012 Beijing Motor Show, and apparently receiving "tremendously positive feedback" from Jeep enthusiasts across the globe, the automaker has decided to introduce a production version that will hit US showrooms this fall with a price of $36,095.

http://www.autoblog.com/2013/09/12/2014-jeep-wrangler-dragon-edition-announced/

:idontknow:

sempermarc

I would not put those Dragon decals on a pile of dog poo for fear of making the poo look worse!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
I guess in the overseas Asian market Jeep felt they needed something that would be appealling to early 20s to 40 demographic and an iconic symbol of a Dragon would draw interest.....I get it and from a marketing point of view I understand their logic........but you don't need to do that here......you don't need special edition decal done up JKs......Jeeps sell themselves......Rubis.....Saharas.....and Sports.......leave it at that period!
Coming down from my Jeep soapbox now......

Woodrow

DKronk42

Took my jeep in for servicing on friday and boom there was a gold dragon... After i was done vomiting i asked a sales rep if they actually intend to sell the thing, he told me everyone wants to test drive it but no one has tried to buy it yet....

pastorwug

Time to get the hair dryer out and yank those dragon stickers!
Wouldn't be bad after that, the owner will likely get different wheels eventually anyways.
$6K discount is a nice starting point and enough to get a decent lift and good used tires and wheels.

Top Bottom