Exactly why I rarely come here....nuts swingers have spoken!

HDGasser

Am I the only one that this stood out to?

Might just be me, but I feel like just about anyone trying to sell stuff lately gets absolutely relentlessly roasted no matter what they say to defend themselves.

I get that some people's only post is a sale ad, and that is against the rules, but it is just getting embarrassing seeing everyone flying off the handle at people for any possible reason.

Sorry to hear about Brian's condition, but I'm glad it sounds like he found a buyer.

Nope, but it's his forum and he can do what he wants...

Do as I say, not as I do type deal.

HDGasser

Exactly the kind of overreaction I am talking about. You're just being an ass, but that's your right.

Call me a pussy one more time and I'll make you swallow your teeth 

Exactly why I rarely come here.... The WOL nut swingers have spoken! :thumb:

Side note, congrats to the new owner! :rock:

JTLen

There is an ignore function as part of the boards. It works perfectly on "nuts wingers", aholes, annoying people, chatter bugs. A great feature!

catahoula

Caught the Bug
There is an ignore function as part of the boards. It works perfectly on "nuts wingers", aholes, annoying people, chatter bugs. A great feature!

If people used that button there would be alot of members ignored and that would take some of the fun out of it.

Tigrcky

My dad has a saying that I like... Don't go away mad just go away!

Sent from my whatchamacallit

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
My dad has a saying that I like... Don't go away mad just go away!

Sent from my whatchamacallit

Thought that was a song.Lol

My dad used to tell us, "if you don't like my rules in my house, you're more than welcome to leave". True story.

KingCopperhead

Nobody is forcing you to come here at all. I don't like eating liver, so I don't eat liver. Maybe you should skip coming to the wayalife forums. Might work out ok for ya.

Top Bottom