Exactly why I rarely come here....nuts swingers have spoken!

Thought that was a song.Lol

My dad used to tell us, "if you don't like my rules in my house, you're more than welcome to leave". True story.

I like this one too and it's possible he got it from the song

Sent from my whatchamacallit

This guy is a hit and run. He makes the comments about us being "nut swingers" and whatnot then leaves and comes back in a couple weeks and does the same.

Haha!

I was thinking I was the swinger that wanted to kick your ass ? 🙊😁 lol

Just playing 👍

Surprise surprise, this guy comes and runs his mouth and then leaves in hopes everything goes away so he can do it again. :crazyeyes:

Surprise surprise, this guy comes and runs his mouth and then leaves in hopes everything goes away so he can do it again. :crazyeyes:

Funny thing is, next time he posts in a different thread, gets called out. Then people think we are bullies.

Funny thing is, next time he posts in a different thread, gets called out. Then people think we are bullies.

No way. We will remember this thread and hopefully add whoever calls us bullies to the list of dickweeds that need to toughen themselves up or find a new place to hang out.

Levi
2013 CG JKU

No way. We will remember this thread and hopefully add whoever calls us bullies to the list of dickweeds that need to toughen themselves up or find a new place to hang out.

Levi
2013 CG JKU

I hope I'm not on your list! I don't think you're a bully- just an ass.

I don't want anyone to think I ran away too. I just realized that I was the pot calling the kettle black, and Eddie already cleared up my concern. I can be an antagonistic ass quite often- and unlike others, I will never run and hide-

Just wanted to make sure we were cool- one ass to another. 😁

Last edited:

I don't want anyone to think I ran away. I just realized that I was the pot calling the kettle black, and Eddie already cleared up my concern. I can be an antagonistic ass quite often- and I will never run and hide-

They're talking about HD-Gasser, not you...This time, lol.

I don't want anyone to think I ran away too. I just realized that I was the pot calling the kettle black, and Eddie already cleared up my concern. I can be an antagonistic ass quite often- and unlike others, I will never run and hide-

You're definitely not on MY list. I'm cool with that label. Ass to ass though, we're cool. Haha!

Levi
2013 CG JKU

Just to keep those following this in the Loop - I have double checked my steering stops and they are all as they should be. I have equal steering in both directions.

Those that don't know me - I enjoy problem solving and learning along the way so I will continue to tinker away with this. It is also very difficult to simulate and on the trail that day I was in similar situations with full stuff full turn without issue - maybe just the planets where align and I was in a one off situation :beer:

Your not the ony one... Almost exact same setup here and my coils have black skid marks on them.

Considered the ride height being to high but any lower with the king bumps and it rides like shit cause the axle is so close to the bumps.

Same situation, crossed up cranked hard right. I'll have to check the driver side but I know for sure it does on the pass. Side.

Your not the ony one... Almost exact same setup here and my coils have black skid marks on them.

Considered the ride height being to high but any lower with the king bumps and it rides like shit cause the axle is so close to the bumps.

Same situation, crossed up cranked hard right. I'll have to check the driver side but I know for sure it does on the pass. Side.

Welcome to wayalife!

:cheesy: You again??

While your post would have been welcomed once upon a time, it isn't anymore. Please go back to where you came from and just stay there. :naw:

:cheesy: You again??

While your post would have been welcomed once upon a time, it isn't anymore. Please go back to where you came from and just stay there. :naw:

Bahahahhaahahahahaha!!!:cheesy::cheesy::thumb:

You guys gave me my own thread! I feel honored... I had no idea, someone shoulda Pm'd and let me know! Slackin ass nut swingers!

And why but of course, I say something somewhat close to a negative comment about EVO and you burry it here in the meat locker.

You guys really need to pull your heads outta your asses and get a day job... Or start a daddy day care for the Wayalife kids... DO SOMETHIN!

I officially know why you are the laughing stock of every jeep community/forum I've ever been to.

Carry on but swingers, I know this post will make your day.

And overlandjk, thanks for the warm welcome! :thankyou:

And why but of course, I say something somewhat close to a negative comment about EVO and you burry it here in the meat locker.

I hate to break it to you, but even if you say anything pro-EVO, it'll be buried in the "meat locker".

Top Bottom