Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2014 SEMA Fab Fours Legend Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited

Without the fenders I'd rock it.

Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Siebermd View Post
    I think this one belongs in the "Kill it with fire" thread. Got some great kit to it, however, its just tooo Holywood
    It's already there.

-
    This rig is doing exactly what it is supposed to do, and doing it well. I have seen more of this rig on social media than any other at SEMA so far. While I don't like it, they did a fantastic job.

-
    Quote Originally Posted by rubiRI77 View Post
    Why???????
    Exactly, WHY??????? To me this belongs in the Kill it with Fire thread.

Badass!!! !!

Knows a Thing or Two
    Take the fenders off and I'd wheel it. If the suspension and other things have been completed with high quality it'd be an awesome rig (again minus the fenders haha)

I was rushing through SEMA last night after work trying see as much as possible before 5pm and saw this one. I didn't get a change to look at much but I hoped that you would post it for comedy relief.

Quote Originally Posted by HILLZ View Post
    was a good looking build until they put those windows that don't open and the flares on.
    don't know why they spent the time to make all the window openings match to begin with and then put those fill panels in
    Attachment 107974
    This pic looks pretty sweet I liked it much better like this. Those fenders and windows have got to go!! The huge piece of rubber around the windows really is ugly!
    The ANIMAL Build Thread

2012 JKUR 6 spd Manual; 5.13 gears; 4:1, CRUSH

Done so far: Pro Comp 17x9 wheels, 37" NITTO Trail Grapplers, EVO Enforcer 4" Lift, 2.5 Spec. King Shocks/Compression Adjusters, 5.13 Gears, RR Aluminum Billet Hood Latches, Truck-Lite LED Headlights, Rigid Dually LEDs, Cobra 75 CB, Wild Boar Roof Rack, Tom Woods 1310 Front Drive shaft

Fresh Catch
    Looks like a caricature of a Jeep. The previous replies were right, kill it with fire!

Like others here, I think it would look sweet if it werent for those fenders. Ruins the whole thing to me.
    "A Warrior Lives a life of contradiction, for he strives to create a world in which he is no longer needed"

BOHICA / 2016 Mojave Sand JKU
    BOHICA Build Thread

CRYSTAL / 2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JK Unlimited
    CRYSTAL Build Thread

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast