That is why JKFORUM is the only great jeep forum out there

plemmajk10

stock sub from 2010 sahara and stock non touchscreen radio with sirius xm 2 months remaining no uconnect

pm me sale or trade

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Really? That's the only reason why you signed up? Guess that explains why you never bothered to respond to the welcome PM I just sent you. :rolleyes2:

bkac

Caught the Bug
Posting your phone number for everyone to see smart! Welcome to WAL! :what:

JAGS

Hooked
How about we text you that you're a dipshit. You honestly think someone from here wants your rig and would buy from you not knowing you? Go list it on ebay or craiglist. Read the rules and welcome to wayalife. :icon_crazy::grayno:

bkac

Caught the Bug
How about we text you that you're a dipshit. You honestly think someone from here wants your rig and would buy from you not knowing you? Go list it on ebay or craiglist. Read the rules and welcome to wayalife. :icon_crazy::grayno:

Don't forget, it comes with 2 months of XM... :confused:

Jackal01

stock sub from 2010 sahara and stock non touchscreen radio with sirius xm 2 months remaining no uconnect
text me 973-666-0047 north jersey will ship on your $

Wait...I have to pay for shipping? Screw that.

:asshat:

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
haha and that is why JKFORUM is the only great jeep forum out there

Why thank you. It's always great to hear something that I built up and sold is still doing so well. Last I checked, I still have almost 37,000 posts there, more than the next top 10 posters combined. Enjoy your time on my old forum :yup:

JAGS

Hooked
So awesome you couldn't sell it over there and still had to come to this dreaded place to sell your crap. You got what you came for now piss off and go back to that the other forum and talk about 3 word stories and chicks in Jeeps. This is a community not a classified section!

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
haha and that is why JKFORUM is the only great jeep forum out there

That's awesome Femma.......maybe you should just stay over there instead of posting up your BS here......Troll tactic 101.........run on back and tell all your JKF buddies how you got bashed and puff up like you're the coolest :thumb:

~Woodrow~

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I was just about to ask which one of the typical troll responses he was going to use.... :asshat:

plemmajk10

yall got some issues gettin this heated over a damn car haha i didnt post it over there cause the thing always crashes, but anyway hope all of you bums have a good day

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
This is turning into one of the worst trolls ever. I wonder how much of the water at Rausch or the pine barrens he drank

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
yall got some issues gettin this heated over a damn car haha i didnt post it over there cause the thing always crashes, but anyway hope all of you bums have a good day

Funny how it always crashes but yet it's the best forum out there.........got it:thumb:

~Woodrow~

Top Bottom