Are you for real? You call yourself an owner of a business?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, this is getting too funny not to share with all of you. So, I get this PM from the user Tsjoberg22 who has zero posts...

Tsjoberg22 said:
Selling 2013 Sahara unlimited wrangler sidesteps. Mint condition. Please contact if interested

Taylor Sjoberg

And so I responded with...

wayoflife said:

He comes back with...

Tsjoberg22 said:
What the hell? I thought we were supposed to contact you if we wanted to sell something to other jeephers? No need to be arrogant especially as an owner of this site

and I reply with...

wayoflife said:
What the hell? You still here? I said, go away.

Still here, he says...

Tsjoberg22 said:
Are you for real? You call yourself an owner of a business

and I finally tell him...

:cheesy: Are you for real? Get a clue pal :naw:

I'm sure this isn't over but I thought I would bring you all up to speed as to what's been going on so far :D

10frank9

Web Wheeler
How dare you call yourself a business owner and you don't allow him to sell his shit for free on YOUR private site (business) to other "Jeephers." :cheesy:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
And more...

wayoflife said:
Tsjoberg22 said:
I just don't understand the arrogance behind it all? Didn't know how to post to the main page for selling stuff so I sent it to the owner? No need to try and be a keyboard warrior and be all arrogant...

You could have started by reading the forum rules:
http://wayalife.com/faq.php

Please feel free to continue this conversation here:
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?27210-Are-you-for-real-You-call-yourself-an-owner-of-a-business

wayoflife said:
Tsjoberg22 said:
Coming from the person who messaged me first to welcome me to the forum? Eddie?

Coming from the person who apparently is just here to sell stuff?

Again, feel free to continue this here:
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?27210-Are-you-for-real-You-call-yourself-an-owner-of-a-business

:rolleyes2:

K.D.C.H

Hold on... Are you saying he didn't read the rules? Well I guess there's a first time for everything :cheesy:

Jackal01

Being an owner of a website gives them the right to be arrogant actually. He must be new to the internet.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
And more...

Tsjoberg22 said:
Dude I'm not here to just sell stuff?? But I've seen people sell or trade items on here before?? You think I'm trying to start problems, I thought this was a forum where people could ask questions, buy sell and trade, guess o was wrong...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hold on... Are you saying he didn't read the rules? Well I guess there's a first time for everything :cheesy:

I know, right? Imagine that :cheesy:

Being an owner of a website gives them the right to be arrogant actually. He must be new to the internet.

:cheesy: Why thank you. He's been a member here since March, has zero posts and then sent me a PM asking if I want to buy his Sahara steps? Really?? :rolleyes2:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well, at least he's entertained by it all.

Tsjoberg22 said:
Hahah post all of this, really doesn't bother me, your clearly can't have a conversation with someone new to your site... Post it all

Just not man enough to post up on here I guess. :idontknow:

JAGS

Hooked
Guess I don't understand why all the PMs. :thinking: Why not just be a member of the forum and browse through the threads.

Funny how he mentions asking questions and buying and selling, yet he has yet to post anything to the forum and only PMd to "sell" something....which is against the forum rules.

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Not smart enough to start a thread but knows how to PM...hmm

Say, is this the for sale thread? I have a 3 legged dog for sale.

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
the best part about this is that he PM you! If i ever do have anything to put up here and sell i will be sure to send Eddie a personal message to see if he wants it first! :cheesy:

Top Bottom