Are you for real? You call yourself an owner of a business?

:cheesy: Why thank you. He's been a member here since March, has zero posts and then sent me a PM asking if I want to buy his Sahara steps? Really?? :rolleyes2:

Maybe he though Moby or Rubicat needed some fine factory upgrades instead of the EVO sliders. I hear those Sahara steps just slide off the rocks super slick and will not cause any body damage being attached to the pinch seam. :yup:

jkwebbie

Maybe he though Moby or Rubicat needed some fine factory upgrades instead of the EVO sliders. I hear those Sahara steps just slide off the rocks super slick and will not cause any body damage being attached to the pinch seam. :yup:

I've heard the same thing. Don't tell anyone this, its super secret, but the side steps come from the factory with a special coating on them that makes them indestructible! I've heard it's a special blend of unicorn tears, mermaid semen and high octane turtle wax. :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure why he wouldn't just post this stuff up on here but, I got the following PM's

wayoflife said:
Tsjoberg22 said:
Is that saying if I was more active in the forum and had a lot of post I would be allowed to sell something?
Yes. But it has to be genuine participation and not just post padding. If it were me, we wouldn't even have a for sale section on the forum but the members want it. Your posts will help other members to get a better idea of who you are and whether or not you're trust worthy to buy from. Granted, there's no way to guarantee any of that but, it's one small thing I can do to "help" protect the community here.

Tsjoberg22 said:
Respectable, I apologize for the PM to sell my sidesteps, granted I've never posted on this forum but I do go through and read them and find them helpful for many things, wasn't trying to start any issues. Sorry for the troubles

el_chupo_

Eh, he didnt start up a FS thread, found out the problem and then actually understood the explanation he was given after a couple of PM's, and apologized about causing an issue.

Sounds like a better start than others.

Unfortunate that Sahara steps will probably never sell here though...

K.D.C.H

I call first dibs on Moby's EVO sliders in the event that Eddie ends up going with Sahara Sliders :D :cheesy:

Love how this guy started out as a keyboard bad ass and now he's using big words like "respectable", "apologize" and "sorry". Lol

He's been a member here since March, has zero posts and then sent me a PM asking if I want to buy his Sahara steps? Really?? :rolleyes2:
So are you really not interested in his soccer steps? They would make mobys stance so much better...:banghead:;)

Top Bottom