WAYALIFE Fall Family Portrait 2015

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It was such a beautiful morning today that Cindy and I decided to get the family out and take a family portrait... well, maybe a few of them :D From left to right, you have Renny - our 2015 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk, Rubicat - our 2012 Jeep Wrangler JK Rubicon Unlimited, Moby - our 2007 Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, Plan-C - our 1997 Jeep XJ Cherokee, Rusty - our 1972 Jeep J2000 Pick-Up Truck and last but not least, Emma - our 1969 Jeepster Commando C101. :cool:

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

combolc

It was such a beautiful morning today that Cindy and I decided to get the family out and take a family portrait... well, maybe a few of them :D From left to right, you have Renny - our 2015 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk, Rubicat - our 2012 Jeep Wrangler JK Rubicon Unlimited, Moby - our 2007 Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, Plan-C - our 1997 Jeep XJ Cherokee, Rusty - our 1972 Jeep J2000 Pick-Up Truck and last but not least, Emma - our 1969 Jeepster Commando C101. :cool:

Great pics.. Did you have a TJ at some point with roof rack and if so you have any pics?

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Garages are full now, what are you going to do[emoji33] add on? So jealous will you adopt me please!!!!! Family looks great![emoji106]🏻[emoji106]🏻

RockyJk

Garages are full now, what are you going to do[emoji33] add on? So jealous will you adopt me please!!!!! Family looks great![emoji106]🏻[emoji106]🏻

Still has the garage attached to the house! Lol

Awesome pics I like how they are lined up from newest to old

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Emma, like most "seasoned citizens" has a few wrinkles on her rockers. She's beautiful. Nice photos of the family and their home.:yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hoarder. :bleh:

:cheesy:

If you need to adopt one out, I call dibs on the Jeepster. Damn I love that thing.

Yeah, I have to say, as much as I love all our Jeeps, I've always had a fondness for Jeepsters.

Time for a bigger garage! Great pics, thanks for sharing.

Fortunately, I still have a couple of spots up front with the house but yeah, already thinking about building out the back of this garage :crazyeyes::D

Top Bottom