WAYALIFE Fall Family Portrait 2015

jesse3638

Hooked
And not a one with a front plate! Six generations! Gotta love it!

So that's the real reason you chose to move to NV. To save a small fortune on vehicle registration. Not to mention all the savings in fuel due to the aerodynamics running without a front plate...haha. That's a great collection.

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
Great pic, what a collection! I guess you have room for one more now that Plan-C, I mean Jon Snow, has a new home :brows: :cheesy:

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Great pic, what a collection! I guess you have room for one more now that Plan-C, I mean Jon Snow, has a new home :brows: :cheesy:

^^^^^^ Hmmm, what should it be, a flattie, an MJ? I've got it, since Jon Snow is a wagon, how about another but older wagon.
Willys.jpg

getoverit

Nice! Looks like you need to update the family pic already however! I love that you named the Commando Emma - I'd like to hear the story about that name...

combolc

You mean this one :D

main.php

:thumb: thats the one

Nice!

MikieJonFL

Sweet

All the jeeps are incredible. I remember our old jeeps that we have long since sold, White J2000 Pickup and a Grand Cherokee (i think that's what it was) complete with the vinyl wood trim on the sides and back. Late 70's on both of the jeeps. Both were additional vehicles purchased for boat towing... Now the old jeeps and boats are gone. Thats an awesome garage with a door and bay for every Jeep in the family. It all looks like a Jeep lover's fantasy....

All the best to every Wayalife member!!!

Top Bottom