Page 126 of 243 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136176226 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 2428

Thread: WJCO's Build Thread, 1999 WJ

Quote Originally Posted by BaddestCross View Post
    Hey, I carry an ice chest with me all summer in my work van... I could use that as an excuse to bump it up on my priority list AND count it as a business expense. 🤔

Sent from my SM-N915P using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Wise thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    This is good advice...I set mine to 32, but found out it was running about 38 after letting it cool down for a day...and the top compartment runs warmer...I usually only put fruit there. I now set it at 27...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by SDG View Post
    Mine runs warmer than the display. I keep in in Celsius just cause I use it at work and am used to it haha... 0 is 32... I have mine set for -2 or -3 if I recall so it's set for 26 or 28F.

At this temp things at the bottom don't freeze but are real close, and the cubby up top is good for cheese, lunch meat, condiments etc.
    Thanks for the feedback, I'll have to get a small thermometer to monitor it.

Quote Originally Posted by cozdude View Post
    Congrats! I want an arb but don't go out for long enough in the Jeep to need one. Just a cooler does great for me
    Thanks. We're looking forward to trying this out for comparison because we've always used a cooler in the past as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle7R View Post
    Couple of good ones I snapped of your rig from this weekend
    Thank you much. Those came out nice.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Overnight test went well. Fridge displays 31F, Laser thermometer reads 37F inside. I will also check this with an analog thermometer to ensure. There is no ice inside so the 31F isn't completely accurate. Inverter reads a good 12volts from the battery still. Started vehicle 3 times just fine. I'm happy with that.

0717170746.jpg

0717170747.jpg

0717170749.jpg
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.

There's a way to offset the display reading to better calibrate it to the actual temp inside the fridge. I believe you hold down the + and - temp buttons and you can shift the reading up to 8 degrees each way.

Image1500301348.200965.jpgI use mine as much away from the jeep as I do in the jeep. rolling into a hotel room with a fully stocked fridge for a few weeks is the way to go!

Quote Originally Posted by JeepJeep75 View Post
    There's a way to offset the display reading to better calibrate it to the actual temp inside the fridge. I believe you hold down the + and - temp buttons and you can shift the reading up to 8 degrees each way.

Oh cool. I'll recheck the manual on that. That would be helpful.

I use mine as much away from the jeep as I do in the jeep. rolling into a hotel room with a fully stocked fridge for a few weeks is the way to go!

I've already thought about that as well

Good info, didn't know about this! Once I got it dialed in I just left it and don't even look at the setting anymore.
    '14 JKUR

Have some family in town and took them up to one of our favorite spots. The new fridge worked great. The WJ is still overheating though, this time when it started doing it, I pulled over and got out and electric fan wasn't working. Back at home, it still wasn't and after tapping the motor with a wrench, it started working. I think the motor is on its way out and is working intermittently. Here's some pics from today:

DSC06465.jpg

DSC06471.jpg

DSC06476.jpg

DSC06485.jpg

DSC06493.jpg

Looks like good times man!
    2004 Grand Cherokee Limited, 4.7 L, Graphite Metallic, Stock
    Build Thread Here

Amazing pics as always, and the fridge is a great addition

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    2008 Rubicon

Great pictures man!!! Are you getting new fan motor?

Page 126 of 243 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136176226 ... LastLast