WAYALIFE's WILD WILD WEST to air TODAY on Sonoma County NBTV @4PM-PST

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
While it's far from new, I just got word that Sonoma County's newest television station, Northbay TV, will be broadcasting our 2013 JK-Experience film, WILD WILD WEST, today at 4:00 PM-PST! For those of you who live in the Santa Rosa, CA area, you can watch our film in HD and for FREE on the over the air CHANNEL 49. The film will also be rebroadcast in standard definition over the OMI network into other parts of California including:

Redding KRDT-CD Channel 13.8
Sacramento KKPM-CD Channel 28.8
Chico K11VZ-D Channel 11.8
Lake County KFTY-LD Channel 45.8
Santa Rosa (Mt. Barham) KUKR-LD Channel 27.8
San Francisco/Marin K03HY-D Channel 3.8

Of course, if you don't live in the North Bay area, you will also be able to watch a live stream of WILD WILD WEST on NBTV's website here:

Site-Logo-3.png
WATCH NBTV ONLINE

While we'd love for you to support this new local station and watch it there, 4PM-PST is a tough time slot and I know it can be hard to catch on a Thursday evening. So, if you miss it but would still like to watch it again anyway, you can do so here simply by clicking on the screen below :cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That's pretty awesome guys!

Thanks! It is just free TV in Northern California area but apparently, it does reach a pretty good audience. Just glad that normal folks can get a chance to see what we do. :yup:

That's freaking awesome! Congrats to you and Cindy! :applaudit:

Thank you. These guys had talked to us about this a long time ago and I never gave it another thought until they let me know it was going to be broadcast today. It really is pretty cool :cool:

Damn congrats! To bad the dude that bought my jeep won't see it!

LOL!! He could watch it via live stream on their website if he wants.

Both you and Russ are gonna be on TV :D

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Wow that's awesome. Is the station doing a special on JKs or Wayalife? Something like that

What they told me is that they've been following our Vimeo channel for a while now and had actually wanted to air some of our older films but being that back then, we didn't own the rights to all the music, they couldn't use them. WILD WILD WEST worked out well because we own the rights to the music and for Vimeo, we had actually assembled it as one continuous film as opposed to being 2 separate parts. In fact, if we were willing to go through some of our newer films and cut them the same way, they would air them too. :yup:

HoosierWolf

That's terrific news!

I don't live in the area but if I can I might watch it on their website just to show some love and also to check out their channel.

While it's far from new, I just got word that Sonoma County's newest television station, Northbay TV, will be broadcasting our 2013 JK-Experience film, WILD WILD WEST, today at 4:00 PM-PST!

Thats pretty neat :thumb: Congratulations! :beer:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
That's awesome! Congrats Eddie and Cindy! Hopefully I'm able to live stream it later

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks guys! It is just a local station broadcasting free TV but we're happy to know our film will get out and reach a different audience. :yup:

highoctane

Caught the Bug
That's pretty cool! Congrats on the publicity. Definitely a great video to air, as it's one of my favorites. :thumb:

JAGS

Hooked
That's really awesome guys!!! Hey, "local" TV or not, Huel Howser had very humble beginnings too.

Congrats and also great for the whole jeep community and to show Mel's hard work getting JKX to be what is it. :thumb::clap2:

Top Bottom