WAYALIFE's WILD WILD WEST to air TODAY on Sonoma County NBTV @4PM-PST

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks again everyone, we really do appreciate it and we're glad that it was because of films like this that more people became aware of the JKX and helped it to become what it is today.

jesse3638

Hooked
That's really awesome guys!!! Hey, "local" TV or not, Huel Howser had very humble beginnings too.

Congrats and also great for the whole jeep community and to show Mel's hard work getting JKX to be what is it. :thumb::clap2:

Yes he did. His early years were far rougher than Eddie and Cindy's early stuff. I always liked his show.

Congratulations Eddie and Cindy, would like to know how many jeep sales you all are responsible for!!!

Well I knew I wanted a jeep I just didn't know I wanted it to be so capable so I know his vids are responsible for my aftermarket purchases..;)

So Eddie is the only reason you let them broadcast "your" film is because they offered you "free" air time...;)?..haha Sorry had to go there. Keep up the good work and I can't wait until Sunday to see the new release.

JamesNZ

Congratz, thats awesome news! Keep up the good work on the videos. Looking forward to Snake Eyez! :thumb:

Peak

Congrats to you two, this is a huge step for Wayalife and the Jeep community as a whole.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Was watching as much as I could on my phone before it took a dump. It was awesome watching it thru a live stream!

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Was watching as much as I could on my phone before it took a dump. It was awesome watching it thru a live stream!

I was watching on laptop and it was coming through pretty good til the signal bugged out completely, but it was still cool the parts that I got to see :thumb:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I was watching on laptop and it was coming through pretty good til the signal bugged out completely, but it was still cool the parts that I got to see :thumb:

Ahh ok maybe it wasn't my phone then and just their signal. That sounds like what happened to me

Top Bottom