Page 73 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast

Thread: SHOW us the SNOW!!

Nothing but a Thing QuicksilverJK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkey View Post
    Was that the backside or above Somersett? (I’m guessing the former by the looks of it.)

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
    It was roughly 3/4 way up to the radio towers from Stead. I haven't explored the area a lot, but I didn't know that there was a way through to Somerset. Gotta do some more exploring when the snow clears out.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thornton, Colorado by way of Houston Texas
    IMG_2387.jpg

Just a slight dusting in Denver metro last night and this morning.
    | 2013 JKU Rubicon | EVO Level | EVO Fascia and D-Rings l

If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole.

If you run into assholes all day....YOU'RE the asshole.

SHOW us the SNOW!!

Got a little bit last night and it’s not supposed to stop till Wednesday or Thursday Image1551106680.141820.jpgImage1551106692.255907.jpg Image1551106792.082553.jpg

This is literally the deepest snow I have seen in about 10 years. Fuck!

IMG_20190225_070910689.jpg
    “Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace.”

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do...
    Explore. Dream. Discover."

"Take a compass, because it's always awkward when you have to eat a friend."

I have a question for you guys who live in snow country.

How do you handle the frozen outer door handles when driving in freezing snow/slush/water. The shit layers the Jeep in ice, and seems to collect in the molding around the button.

I noticed on the JL, with the pull handle, they don't have the same issue, but in the JK, every time I do a snow run, after the sun goes down and it is freezing, I have to leave my window half down so I can reach in to the inner handle to open the door.

I chipped the ice one time and got the button pushed, but it would not come back out, so the door would not latch until I got my knife and pried it out, which does not help the looks any.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by jdofmemi View Post

How do you handle the frozen outer door handles when driving in freezing snow/slush/water. The shit layers the Jeep in ice, and seems to collect in the molding around the button.

I noticed on the JL, with the pull handle, they don't have the same issue, but in the JK, every time I do a snow run, after the sun goes down and it is freezing, I have to leave my window half down so I can reach in to the inner handle to open the door.

I chipped the ice one time and got the button pushed, but it would not come back out, so the door would not latch until I got my knife and pried it out, which does not help the looks any.
    I’ve luckily never had to deal with that bad of a situation. Every once in a while, it gets stiff but I can typically just push through it.

Tucked.

I have same issue. I always make it a point to keep hand sanitizer w/ me. The little tiny bottles this time of year for this reason. And if you’re in a hurry a couple drops on the windshield go a long way.

Byron Haner - Wickersham, Wa
    2016 JKUR HR
    Evo Offroad DTD w/Evo Lever
    Dynatrac Elite ProRock XD60/80
    40" Procomp MT, 17" B.A.D. Wheels

My Build Thread

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!
    “Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace.”

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do...
    Explore. Dream. Discover."

"Take a compass, because it's always awkward when you have to eat a friend."

Page 73 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast