Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jeep Renegade LED Fog Light Conversion Installation Write-Up

Fresh Catch
    Did you get an error code on the fog lights or any flickering?

Fresh Catch
    I purchased these same lights on thru amazon and had to return the first set since they were doa. The second set works great, but i am disappointed by the light output. Even though they look brighter when looking straight at them, they do not light up the horizon anywhere near as the stock bulbs. Has anybody tried the Opt& Flexbeam H11 yet? How much better did the H13 Opt7 light up compared to the stock bulbs?

Fresh Catch
    Same story here. They look bright and shiny, but the light output is very poor. I replaced the left side and left the right as incandescent for comparison. I think the right hand bulb did more to illuminate the left than than the left hand side bulb. These are going back to Amazon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12