Page 1 of 57 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Most of the members on this site are shit talkers

Most of the members on this site are shit talkers

If feel if someone sells anything on this site ,everyone gets pounced on. But let the item be free and your thier best friend. If this is done much of a big issue then Eddie should remove it from the for sale site. I'm a newbie to this site in hope to meet awesome people to jeep with or get insight. Thier are a few that are cool. Majority are shit talkers.

Sorry for the misspelling on my recent post

Quote Originally Posted by rubicrawl View Post
    Selling 50" rigid light bar with aluminum mounts $1000 PICK UP ONLY in SoCal Attachment 186618Attachment 186619
    Man I would of picked it up if I didn't purchase mine. Save myself 1k. Good luck. Good deal

02/15/16 Last Chance Canyon Run

Looking forward to go as I never been on this run . Leaving from Palmdale around 6am. Everyone is welcome to come out and have some fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Davidraider View Post
    I'm also looking to participate in my first Wayalife run.
    Dave I just posted a run to last chance on the 15 if you wanna come.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Bundy View Post
    If feel if someone sells anything on this site ,everyone gets pounced on. But let the item be free and your thier best friend. If this is done much of a big issue then Eddie should remove it from the for sale site. I'm a newbie to this site in hope to meet awesome people to jeep with or get insight. Thier are a few that are cool. Majority are shit talkers.
    READ THE RULES:

READ BEFORE YOU POST - For Sale Forum Rules

This forum is intended for use by active members attempting to sell their items ONLY. Please do not post links or direct members to eBay, Craigslist or any other website for the item you are trying to sell. Likewise, we'd be grateful if you refrained from using this forum to sell firearms or related parts. If your only purpose for being on WAYALIFE is to sell your stuff, please don't bother as you will not be welcome here. Please DO NOT post items for sale for other people. No vendors or businesses allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by dwvninety View Post
    READ THE RULES:

READ BEFORE YOU POST - For Sale Forum Rules

This forum is intended for use by active members attempting to sell their items ONLY. Please do not post links or direct members to eBay, Craigslist or any other website for the item you are trying to sell. Likewise, we'd be grateful if you refrained from using this forum to sell firearms or related parts. If your only purpose for being on WAYALIFE is to sell your stuff, please don't bother as you will not be welcome here. Please DO NOT post items for sale for other people. No vendors or businesses allowed.
    I'm aware of the rules. Your point?

Quote Originally Posted by Al Bundy View Post
    I'm aware of the rules. Your point?
    If I have to explain then your just missing a chromosome since you cannot comprehend the rules impost by Eddie.

I have read the rules . What's your point. Again I'm right. Another ass on this site. Fuck off

I'm not the one selling these doors but since he has a post count of 9 or either I missing something else seems to me is getting picked on so again enlighten me where he failed to not comply with any Eddie's rules

Page 1 of 57 1231151 ... LastLast