Most of the members on this site are shit talkers

Al Bundy

I'll spell it out for you. This isn't craigslist and most of the members on here don't take too kindly to brand new members, or people who have just a few posts, trying to sell shit. It's a function of earning trust and establishing that you actually want to be a contributing member of this forum as opposed to using it as a place to make money.

OK saw his replies, and makes a lot of sense now. I apologize completely for jumping the gun here.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
OK saw his replies, and makes a lot of sense now. I apologize completely for jumping the gun here.

Pretty clearly you've got something on your mind and were just waiting to clear the air. So, let's have it. Tell us more about how "the majority" of people on here are dicks.

Al Bundy

Where's the soap? Need to put it in my mouth. I feel stupid now after seeing his replies. Sharkey, dwv, sorry fellas

Al Bundy

Pretty clearly you've got something on your mind and were just waiting to clear the air. So, let's have it. Tell us more about how "the majority" of people on here are dicks.

I see a lot of threads where a lot of members get bashed. Example. I posted a jeep that a local shop was building and I posted it on this site. Right away I got asked if I owned the shop when it clearly showed that only appreciated the build. Another a friend that's a member posted if anyone had a 3 inch snergy lift on thier rigs and if so if they can give any feedback. Other members talking shit right away told him that it was junk and to purchase EVO instead without giving any explanation . The list keeps going on if you read other people's threads you will see a lot of members talking crap instead of giving insight don't you agree?

dwvninety

I see a lot of threads where a lot of members get bashed. Example. I posted a jeep that a local shop was building and I posted it on this site. Right away I got asked if I owned the shop when it clearly showed that only appreciated the build. Another a friend that's a member posted if anyone had a 3 inch snergy lift on thier rigs and if so if they can give any feedback. Other members talking shit right away told him that it was junk and to purchase EVO instead without giving any explanation . The list keeps going on if you read other people's threads you will see a lot of members talking crap instead of giving insight don't you agree?

So you want to be WAL's internet police???
Internet Police.jpg

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Half Doors - Front, new!

I see a lot of threads where a lot of members get bashed...The list keeps going on if you read other people's threads you will see a lot of members talking crap instead of giving insight don't you agree?

Not I think has that position filled already.

What I see area few panty waists who think that any opinion that differs from their own is somehow bashing. I also see far too many donkey dicks coming on here just to gild their own lilies and hear how cool their Jeeps are, only to get upset when they find out they are running less than stellar parts. Fortunately, I also see a handful of members who care enough about the Wayalife community that they are willing to call a spade a spade when appropriate.

But again, if you find this forum so offensive, why the fuck are you here? Seriously, wranglerknitting.com is looking for members.

Last edited:

Al Bundy

What I see area few panty waists who think that any opinion that differs from their own is somehow bashing. I also see far too many donkey dicks coming on here just to gild their own lilies and hear how cool their Jeeps are, only to get upset when they find out they are running less than stellar parts. Fortunately, I also see a handful of members who care enough about the Wayalife community that they are willing to call a spade a spade when appropriate.

But again, if this you find this forum so offensive, why the fuck are you here? Seriously, wranglerknitting.com is looking for members.

Proves my point.

Top Bottom