Most of the members on this site are shit talkers

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Half Doors - Front, new!

...and you still haven't answered my question...why are you here if you don't like the way this forum is run or what its members have to say? I don't get it.

Do your thing. Most of the members on this site are shit talkers. Good luck

Last edited:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I see a lot of threads where a lot of members get bashed. Example. I posted a jeep that a local shop was building and I posted it on this site. Right away I got asked if I owned the shop when it clearly showed that only appreciated the build.

I remember that. Please tell us why we were not allowed to question your legitimacy. You have obviously missed the memo that non paying advertisers try to pimp here regularly.

Another a friend that's a member posted if anyone had a 3 inch snergy lift on thier rigs and if so if they can give any feedback. Other members talking shit right away told him that it was junk and to purchase EVO instead without giving any explanation . The list keeps going on if you read other people's threads you will see a lot of members talking crap instead of giving insight don't you agree?

So members gave their opinions? Why is that wrong?

If the list keeps going on and on you are obviously looking for it. Reading between the lines and justifying your silly stance.

No one is keeping you here.

FiatDale

Appreciate Al Bundy seeing it for what it is - 2 doors for sale. Nothing else. No fine print. If you don't want people selling then make a minimum post count like other forums. It's my wife's jeep so it's not my jeep? Come on, what are you, 6? If I was some kind of scam artist just looking to make a couple of bucks there are far easier ways to do it than to post on a jeep forum. I have jeep doors for sale. They are posted on a jeep forum. Would you rather I make a bunch of one word responses or emoticons to posts to get my count up, so it looks like I'm a contributor?

WJCO

Meme King
Appreciate Al Bundy seeing it for what it is - 2 doors for sale. Nothing else. No fine print. If you don't want people selling then make a minimum post count like other forums. It's my wife's jeep so it's not my jeep? Come on, what are you, 6? If I was some kind of scam artist just looking to make a couple of bucks there are far easier ways to do it than to post on a jeep forum. I have jeep doors for sale. They are posted on a jeep forum. Would you rather I make a bunch of one word responses or emoticons to posts to get my count up, so it looks like I'm a contributor?

:thumb:............

piginajeep

The Original Smartass

Why the fuck are you still here?

Top Bottom