Most of the members on this site are shit talkers

Scrambler

This is the thread come join in on the fun.

Why do you keep hanging around here posting if you mean all the crap you have spewed in the last 24 hours? This is the second time you have been asked by me and I don't even know by how many other members.

longarmwj

These threads never cease to turn a drab day entertaining. 80% simply because of Overlander's replies, and the other 20% is laughing at the stupidity of some people.

Al Bundy

Really? That's the best you have? Are you still mad that I called people losers on Instagram when they said the renegade was gay?

Dumbass

The renegade is gay. That's my opinion but since I'm not on the same page as you guys you can sit and suck on the power tit. Removing threads when you guys say you don't. Pretending I started this thread. Like I say again overlander your a kiss ass.

longarmwj

The renegade is gay. That's my opinion but since I'm not on the same page as you guys you can sit and suck on the power tit. Removing threads when you guys say you don't. Pretending I started this thread. Like I say again overlander your a kiss ass.

You're*. At least use proper grammar if you're going to insult somebody.

If you think the Renegade is gay, then that's you opinion. You're entitled to your own opinion, everyone has one. For example it's our opinion that you should just leave and not come back.

WJCO

Meme King

So you don't like the Renegade? Who gives a fuck? You don't have to be butthurt about it.

Ddays

Hooked
Funny how you refuse to answer anyone's question as to why you continue to defend someone that purposefully deceived
a buyer on another website and we all called him on it. You obviously have other issues here....bye dickhead

Al Bundy

Funny how you refuse to answer anyone's question as to why you continue to defend someone that purposefully deceived
a buyer on another website and we all called him on it. You obviously have other issues here....bye dickhead

Yes I defended him not knowing you can track his post which I apologize for that. Need to read entire thread buddy.

Scrambler

Is this gay? ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455221574.618869.jpg
'Merica
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455221724.932588.jpg

Scrambler

Congrats. Enjoy

Just adding a little humor to this shit pot that you have stirred with blanket calling everyone on WAL dick heads and shit talkers. I'm still not sure what your reasoning was behind it. If you had a problem with a singular person then it probably would have been best to say "so and so is a shit talker" instead "WAL people are shit talkers". (I understand that I may have not gotten your exact verbage correct, but I'm too lazy to read through your posts to quote you)

Scrambler

I can read just fine buddy and its obvious you have some kind of axe to grind. I'm done. Grind away...

I'm kind of with you on this one. He obviously has an issue with a select few on here, but wants to blanket statement everything and beat around the bush.

Top Bottom