Page 10 of 64 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Thread: CJ buggy build

Got my tubing bender in today, I'm still waiting on the die to come in, should be here next week. IMG_20161207_162408636.jpgIMG_20161207_165949226.jpg I can't wait to start making my own roll cage.

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

This looks like it's going to be incredible.

I'm gearing up to build my own sliders. I'm really starting to wish I had a tubing bender. Can't wait to see that thing with some axles and a cage installed

Quote Originally Posted by daddyusmaximus View Post
    This looks like it's going to be incredible.
    Thanks!! I can't wait until it's done.

Quote Originally Posted by T_rav View Post
    I'm gearing up to build my own sliders. I'm really starting to wish I had a tubing bender. Can't wait to see that thing with some axles and a cage installed
    I think it'll be worth it. I'd like to see those rock sliders when they're done.

IMG_20161208_210629394.jpg The first half of my control arm tubing came in today. 4' x 2" 250 wall tubing. Maybe a little too long. One of them is mocked up with the full length tube to be about 4.5' from hole center to center.

My tubing bender is all but done. Next is fabricating a stand for itIMG_20161220_182027447.jpg. I finally have a place to work on the CJ it self. As long as work at my job stays slow I'll be able to get tons of progress made. IMG_20161221_202636495.jpg.

Quote Originally Posted by klungly View Post
    I think it'll be worth it. I'd like to see those rock sliders when they're done.

I've started building them but time is precious so it's a slow road. I found a friend that has a bender so hopefully next week I'll get my two bends done and I'll be able to get moving again. I plan on doing a write up once I'm finished with pics so I'll keep you posted.

Quote Originally Posted by T_rav View Post
    I've started building them but time is precious so it's a slow road. I found a friend that has a bender so hopefully next week I'll get my two bends done and I'll be able to get moving again. I plan on doing a write up once I'm finished with pics so I'll keep you posted.
    I'm looking forward to seeing them.

Page 10 of 64 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast