Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Willys Wheeler JKU Silver Wolf

Bartact seat covers, K&N Cabin air filters

Got me some Bartact front seat covers. These are the best I've ever seen. Very good quality and look to be extremely durable. Fit tight and look great with zippered pouch in front and rear as well as MOLLE strap system on sides and back. also came with two small storage pouches/bags.

I ordered the rear covers now too. I also fit the WAR PIGS rear seat recline kit. Simple and straight forward but i wish they slotted three of the spacers for those middle seat mounts.
    They were a pita for me to get bolted back on with the spacers as the mounts do not line up correctly and its difficult to start the threads without stripping. If they were slotted, you woulnt have to remove the bolts, just loosen enough to lift and tap the spacers in between.

Anyway, theyre in and def make the rear seat more comfortable.

My ride didnt come with cabin air filters, so i added some K&N filters. Pricey but they're good and reusable.

Knows a Thing or Two DeJkUnlimited's Avatar
    Very nice! Enjoy!

Nice build.

Sent from my VS990 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Really nice story and your Jeep looks great! Funny - I feel the same way driving my Jeep - I look forward to driving it even if its a short trip. Wait til you get the chance to drive it without the doors and top on a
    hot Summer day - nothing else like it man!
    https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/...build-of-Gruff

Gruff 2014 JKU Moneypit
    Badger 2019 JLUR waiting for scraps

Nicely done

I like where you are going with your 17 JKUW build. Very much in character and you did your research and maybe mine too. I'm going to look into some of the products you used.

Thanks
    Jeep 89 Metric Blue MJ/Comanche 08 JKU X 15 Cherokee Trailhawk
    Other 4x4 76 Dodge W100 Club Cab Power Wagon 03 Dodge 2500 Cummins Crew Cab Kubota RTV-900
    Sports Cars 68 Triumph Spitfire Mk III 76 Triumph Spitfire 1500 93 Dodge Viper RT
    Bikes 74 Honda CB750 90 Honda Pacific Coast

Nothing but a Thing Red Knight15's Avatar
    Good looking Jeep

Jeep with stuff on it.

Great looking Jeep. I like the contrast black. How do you like those rock sliders? They're the only ones I've found that fit with the stock RubiRails and I've been thinking about doing the same as you. I like the added protection, especially in case of an accident.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by DeJkUnlimited View Post
    Very nice! Enjoy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerdock View Post
    Nice build.

Sent from my VS990 using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Knight15 View Post
    Good looking Jeep

Thanks much

Quote Originally Posted by Ddays View Post
    Really nice story and your Jeep looks great! Funny - I feel the same way driving my Jeep - I look forward to driving it even if its a short trip. Wait til you get the chance to drive it without the doors and top on a
    hot Summer day - nothing else like it man!
    Oh, I can imagine. I'm envious of every Jeep I see riding without top and or doors or half doors. Too cool.
    Unfortunately I live in a COOP apartment and have no place to store my hardtop. (or doors for that matter) Frustrating even more is that I do my work on the Jeep in a small parking lot across the street. No one bothers me there but its not ideal.
    Thanks for your time to look and comment.

Quote Originally Posted by meljr View Post
    I like where you are going with your 17 JKUW build. Very much in character and you did your research and maybe mine too. I'm going to look into some of the products you used.

Thanks
    Yes, I'm glad you feel that way. I've spent months looking through these forums and the first thing I learned was how much I didn't know... I'm sure you've seen this thread but just in case
    http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?2...ep-JK-Wrangler

I've read this thing up and down, really fantastic place to start. Eddie really knows his stuff and lays it out in sensible terms.

Having picked up so much info from others research and experience I thought it would be good to share back whatever I took and hopefully someone else can benefit.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast