Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hardcore PR 60/60 with 37"s???

Quote Originally Posted by Coop View Post
    Lol! Keeping the wife happy is an achievement we often miss when it comes to Jeeps. You have my admiration! I gave in to my weaker side and ordered the damn 60.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Hahaha, well, IF I ever do decide to go with the new 60's I'll have some goodwill in the "bank"
    Now if I hadn't already had the PR rear, I'm afraid that damn trailer would just have to wait another year
    https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/...build-of-Gruff

Gruff 2014 JKU Moneypit
    Badger 2019 JLUR waiting for scraps

Quote Originally Posted by Ddays View Post

Now, if I bend one more goddam axle flange, look out, FF PR60/60 package here I come!
    I can make this happen if you like
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

2011 JK
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

Awaiting install-
    On Order-
    Want list- Evo carrier and skins, PSC hydro assis

jlwrangler.com

Quote Originally Posted by cozdude View Post
    I can make this happen if you like
    Well it looks like it won't be for lack of trying next trip I guess!
    https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/...build-of-Gruff

Gruff 2014 JKU Moneypit
    Badger 2019 JLUR waiting for scraps

Quote Originally Posted by BlackDiamond_JKU View Post
    PR60/60 with 37s?

Just ordered the Hardcore Pro Rock 60/60 axle set Pro Rock 60 High Pinion front, Pro 60 Low Pinion rear, on 8x6.5 bolt pattern with pro grip brake kit, and I am planning on running them with 37s until I come to the point where I do a LS/Hemi swap as well as make this not my daily driver, then make the jump to 40s.

Is anybody else running the Pro 60 Full float standard cut (low pinion) rear with 37s?

How much clearance did you loose compared to the Rubi D44?

Do you wish you had just jumped to 40s?
    I do a lot of over the road driving, 8-10 hour trips about once to twice a month so I was wanting to hold off until this isnt my daily.

Thanks Guys

(**Yes I used the search bar, no I didnt find the answers I was looking for, or they were what I would consider old and out of date, so save your forum tough guy internet rules bullshit for somewhere else)
    Congrats on your PR60 purchases! We'll work on getting you an answer to this in lieu of someone else posting an answer.

www.dynatrac.com
    Customer Support Phone: 714-596-4461
    Customer Support email: expeditor@dynatrac.com

PR60/60 with 37s?

Just ordered the Hardcore Pro Rock 60/60 axle set Pro Rock 60 High Pinion front, Pro 60 Low Pinion rear, on 8x6.5 bolt pattern with pro grip brake kit, and I am planning on running them with 37s until I come to the point where I do a LS/Hemi swap as well as make this not my daily driver, then make the jump to 40s.

Is anybody else running the Pro 60 Full float standard cut (low pinion) rear with 37s?

I do a lot of over the road driving, 8-10 hour trips about once to twice a month so I was wanting to hold off until this isnt my daily.

Thanks Guys

(**Yes I used the search bar, no I didnt find the answers I was looking for, or they were what I would consider old and out of date, so save your forum tough guy internet rules bullshit for somewhere else)
    The lowest point of the D60 is about 1 lower than the D44. In terms of 40s with a V8, shouldnt be a problem for the standard off-roader.

www.dynatrac.com
    Customer Support Phone: 714-596-4461
    Customer Support email: expeditor@dynatrac.com

PR60/60 with 37s?

Thanks Guys

I'll have that setup installed very shortly (LP FF rear PR60 w 37s). I'll give you some reviews when I have the required seat time

How did it go? I am getting ready to order a set soon.

Couple guys on here running this package with 37's and nothing but good things to say.

Personally I don't really know wtf is going on with my pro 60 rear axle but the diff cover seems to be an issue that I've had to retorque and as of today re-seal entirely due to leakage.

When I got after this today multiple bolts were hand tight at best. This is after a 500 mile diff service at ORE and a re torque when I saw a few drops on the garage floor.

I don't know if I keep hitting the bottom of it and jolting it loose because the cover overhangs the housing slightly or if it's something else entirely. At least now it's very pretty under there and on to figuring out why the Fvck this thing is stuttering under partial load. Dumb Jeep.

Quote Originally Posted by tgoss View Post
    Couple guys on here running this package with 37's and nothing but good things to say.

Personally I don't really know wtf is going on with my pro 60 rear axle but the diff cover seems to be an issue that I've had to retorque and as of today re-seal entirely due to leakage.

When I got after this today multiple bolts were hand tight at best. This is after a 500 mile diff service at ORE and a re torque when I saw a few drops on the garage floor.

I don't know if I keep hitting the bottom of it and jolting it loose because the cover overhangs the housing slightly or if it's something else entirely. At least now it's very pretty under there and on to figuring out why the Fvck this thing is stuttering under partial load. Dumb Jeep.

What kind of RTV are you using when you install your cover? How much torque are you tightening the bolts to? On the PR60 that I'm running on Rubicat, the one I've had forever and used to be on Moby, I took a grinder with a flap disc to the base of the cover to make sure it wouldn't be an issue. There wasn't much of a lip but no lip is still better to have.

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    What kind of RTV are you using when you install your cover? How much torque are you tightening the bolts to? On the PR60 that I'm running on Rubicat, the one I've had forever and used to be on Moby, I took a grinder with a flap disc to the base of the cover to make sure it wouldn't be an issue. There wasn't much of a lip but no lip is still better to have.
    Right stuff by permatex, same as I've always used.

Image1500835041.999441.jpg

I very well might have to do that. I never had any issues on my old PR60 either... here's how the bottom looks on the new axle:

Image1500835150.094132.jpgImage1500835195.198335.jpg

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast