Dual rig households?

So my wife is considering a new 2013 JKUR. I was wondering how many dual rig households are out there. Let me know if you are, what you have and how you like it!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
That would be us - 2007 Rubicon Unlimited and a 2012 Rubicon Unlimited. Just sold our 4th JK which was a 2007 2-Door Sahara and sold our 3rd one, a 2009 Unlimited X a little over a year ago...

59303_10151245643953971_374614620_n.jpg

johnny_t

I've been trying to talk the wife into it but she won't budge. She said I spend all my time with the Jeeps and not her.

Skid_Kid

I have a 2013 JKUR and my wife has a 2013 JKU Sport. We love them and this upcoming weekend I will be rearranging the garage to fit them both.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MTG

Caught the Bug
So my wife is considering a new 2013 JKUR. I was wondering how many dual rig households are out there. Let me know if you are, what you have and how you like it!

We considered it for a while, and would have done it already, but we need a rig to tow the boat. The jeep towing capacity is too close for my taste. Wife gets to keep the Navi for a while. ;) Although I have to say the Rubicon anniv edition almost made us become a 3 car family. Luckily practicality ruled the day!

I say go for it! :thumb:

Ya she is sitting next to me cussing about how she hates car shopping but keeps scrolling through every page looking for that perfect one :yup: I told her we could get her a 2.5 BB and some 35's but she said :nono: I want EVO coil overs. Sorry kids hope you get a scholarship :D

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I can wait to get mine close to paid off so I can get a JKUR. Or get a better paying job this year so I can get another one sooner. :D

OllllO Fanatic

I must have a different wife, she wants a 4 door on top of the 2 door rubi I just ordered, as well as a TJ, and an LJ:rock: When I told her that I wanted to start collecting Jeeps she was ok with it.

Top Bottom