WAYALIFE EXCLUSIVE : Carrichs iPad Mini Dash Mount Special Pricing!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
20170307190929-e91991cb.jpg

For those of you who remember seeing and were interested in the all new Carrichs iPad Mini Dash Mount that Cindy and I posted about during the 2016 SEMA Show, I'm happy to announce that I've worked out a deal with them and members of WAYALIFE can now buy one for the special low price of $79.99 + S&H! That's $60 OFF the official $139.99 MSRP price! This deal will be good through March 31st and to buy one now, all you have to do is click on the link below and enter the promo code "wayalife616".

https://www.carrichs.com/product/tdk616/

$79.99 + S&H
Enter promo code: wayalife616

Please note that the code is good for only (1) ONE $60 discount and only good for part #TDK616.

From the Manufacturer
Description:
Love your factory steering wheel audio controller but hate your audio system? Have an iPad mini 1, 2 or 3 lying around? Pair that with our TDK616 and transform your factory audio system into an infotainment system in seconds! Our patent pending NeoMag technology allows hassle free mounting of your iPad Mini without sacrificing features you love from your Jeep. From navigation, to streaming live contents or even monitor your engine performance*. This high value upgrade for your ride without breaking the bank. Save yourself from navigation system that lags or expensive customized dash that you can not change back. Our patent pending TDK616 is your only solution.

Specifications:
Material: Flexible OEM grade plastic
Finish: Matte Black
Compatible with: iPad Mini 1, 2 & 3
Installation level: Easy
Mounting method: NeoMag Technology
Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty

For those of you who haven't seen or heard about this cool iPad Mini Dash Mount, here are a few photos of what it looks like.

20161104202916-ffc46c42-me.jpg

20161104202915-e4dfb784-me.jpg

20161104202914-06a7e798-me.jpg

GraniteCrystal

Oh freaking sweet!! 430n just died and brother in law has iPad mini he never used he's willing to sell me. Sweet!

Thanks you Carrichs and Eddie/Cindy!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
That's awesome! Thanks for setting this deal up!! Now I just need to get an iPad mini lol

JAGS

Hooked
Hmmm, if one of my kids would part their iPad minis, this would be great. Thanks for the setting up the cool discount.

Livin4Today

Ipad Mini Dash Mount

wayoflife;8606 For those of you who remember seeing and were interested in the all new Carrichs iPad Mini Dash Mount that Cindy and I posted about during the 2016 SEMA Show said:
Hey Eddie, how about a link so a guy doesn't have to search for that posting?

Thanks,

Lance

BigBoy

I wanted one before but didn't want hunt down a dealer and the original price wasn't good enough to do so. Now you can't go wrong. Thanks for hooking up this deal for us Eddie!

Top Bottom