Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: NEW EVO Sport Cage for Rubicat - TONS OF PHOTOS

Knows a Thing or Two OhNoTheJiggies's Avatar
    Is there that much of a difference in the viewable area in the 2011+ and the 07-10? I used to have an 07 but I geuss I never paid attention to those kind of things as I was in tampa and offroad was seldom an opportunity compared to how often I can go now...

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hooked
    I purchased the EVO cage but am having some fitment issues... Wondering if anyone else has had this or maybe I have a blem that somehow got through QA.

I find after snugging down the top bolt on the A pillar it does not align with the bolt below and also the 3 hole drilled seem to be about 1/4" low. It seems that everything should literally be about 1/4" lower than it is.
    20171210_155055.jpg

Here is also the 3 bolt and the alignment is accordingly about 1/4" off... Also, I did put the plate in that snugs between the A pillar and the top of windshield.
    20171210_160824.jpg

I will be calling EVO in the morning which I am sure will be able to get this straightened out... Good thing they are really only about 20-30 minutes drive from me.
    NotInStock

2016 Rubi JKU Hard Rock, 3.5" RK X-Factor, Fox Shocks, Dynatrac PR44 Front Axle, ATX Chamber Pros, BFG 35x12.5x17, LOD Destroyer Shorty Bumpers (FR & RR), Synergy Skid Plates, Warn 8274 Winch.
    Build Thread: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?4...Rubi-Hard-Rock

Hmmm, can't say that we had any problem getting things bolted up. Hopefully EVO will be able to assist you.

Bad ass cage. What would you say to someone who can’t decide between this one and RockHards sport cage?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hooked
    I have the RH cage. I put it in before EVO came out with theirs. My wife is also small or short. I used spacers in the seat to raise it up about 2 inches.

Quote Originally Posted by Warebear View Post
    Bad ass cage. What would you say to someone who can’t decide between this one and RockHards sport cage?

That’s tough, both are great sport cages. Again, the EVO worked great in our 2012 JK due to the lower dash bar. Helped Cindy out a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Warebear View Post

If it helps at all, EVO will be coming out with a padding kit for their cage soon.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567