NEW EVO Sport Cage for Rubicat - TONS OF PHOTOS

OhNoTheJiggies

Is there that much of a difference in the viewable area in the 2011+ and the 07-10? I used to have an 07 but I geuss I never paid attention to those kind of things as I was in tampa and offroad was seldom an opportunity compared to how often I can go now...

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

I purchased the EVO cage but am having some fitment issues... Wondering if anyone else has had this or maybe I have a blem that somehow got through QA.

I find after snugging down the top bolt on the A pillar it does not align with the bolt below and also the 3 hole drilled seem to be about 1/4" low. It seems that everything should literally be about 1/4" lower than it is.
20171210_155055.jpg

Here is also the 3 bolt and the alignment is accordingly about 1/4" off... Also, I did put the plate in that snugs between the A pillar and the top of windshield.
20171210_160824.jpg

I will be calling EVO in the morning which I am sure will be able to get this straightened out... Good thing they are really only about 20-30 minutes drive from me.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hmmm, can't say that we had any problem getting things bolted up. Hopefully EVO will be able to assist you.

Rocralr

I have the RH cage. I put it in before EVO came out with theirs. My wife is also small or short. I used spacers in the seat to raise it up about 2 inches.

Top Bottom