Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: JT Wrangler Pick-Up Production Truck Bed?

JT Wrangler Pick-Up Production Truck Bed?

I think we're finally getting closer to see what the all new Jeep JT Wrangler is going to look like. Joel Stockdale posted up a bunch of spy photos that clearly show a production truck bed and I think it's gonna look good! What do you think?

Jeep Wrangler pickup spy photos reveal production truck bed
    By Joel Stockdale

The last time we saw the Wrangler pickup undergoing testing, it was sporting a strange pre-production bed that looked as though it had been pulled off a Ram 1500. It seems development has progressed since then, because, despite the heavy camouflage, the Wrangler in these spy photos is definitely carrying a production-ready bed.

Unlike the earlier test bed, this bed has sides that are the same width as the cab, and the top of the bed matches up with the body line on the cab. The bed is properly boxy and straight-edged like a Wrangler, too. It looks quite good, and actually very similar to the custom AEV Brute. However, unlike the Brute, the traditional plastic wheel arch flares seen below the camo extend farther forward, and the angle of the flares' forward edges match those of the rear doors.
    See the whole article on Autoblog here:
    http://www.autoblog.com/2017/04/27/j...#slide-5007006

This actually interests me, depending on price of course.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

OK, now we're talking. This looks really good!
    https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/...build-of-Gruff

Gruff 2014 JKU Moneypit
    Badger 2019 JLUR waiting for scraps

I was out looking at trucks last night - with the hail storms we've had I'm out looking for a deal - but a Jeep truck, hmmm I do like the prototype and if it has a decent power plant...

How ironic, I just saw this rig along with the JL sitting in wraps at a light on Telegraph at Square Lake Rd. here in Michigan yesterday morning on my way into work. This particular intersection is just 5 or so minutes southwest of the FCA Tech Center here in Auburn Hills. If I wasn't in motion in the opposite direction, I would've snapped a few pics myself.

That is starting to look more like what I thought a wrangler bed would look like

Anxious to see it unwrapped,
    But looks good so far

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

That looks good

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Fresh Catch
    Sharp rig, but it seems like it's gonna need a significant lift to offset that departure angle if you're going to crawl it.

Looks much better than the original spy shots with the bed that seemed to come off of something else and slapped together.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast