Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Project '84 CJ-7

Coming along nicely! I would have to agree the wheels look sharp on there. Good parts scores too. On the ball!

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Enjoy the process! I loved my 84. Back in high school I had some good times mudding, cruising and picking up chicks with it! Lol

Knows a Thing or Two DeJkUnlimited's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tchmotorsports View Post
    Just read from beginning, cool project good to see you back at it.The 35s look great on the AR bajas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elroy231 View Post
    Coming along nicely! I would have to agree the wheels look sharp on there. Good parts scores too. On the ball!

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Quote Originally Posted by TOPLESS View Post
    Enjoy the process! I loved my 84. Back in high school I had some good times mudding, cruising and picking up chicks with it! Lol
    Thanks guys, I appreciate the comments. Im very happy Im able to make this project a priority again. Im really enjoying the research on the how-tos and the search for hard to find parts. Its not going to happen overnight but its a lot of fun.

Knows a Thing or Two DeJkUnlimited's Avatar
    Ordered Hood, Fenders and Grille (all Omix-Ada), Dana 300 master rebuild kit and a bunch of related tools, lubes, and adhesives. I recently found a better set of doors that I picked up. They need some assembly but the shells are flawless and are from the right model year with the paddle style handles, all new weather seals and door panels were included. The only thing I’ll need for each door is the inside pull handles. I’m now going to sell the other door shells I purchased a couple months ago. I purchased a rebuilt steering column off of FB marketplace. As pictured in another thread I purchased the heater box and fresh air duct from a Jeep parts depot on EBay. I also have an initial order planned with Novak for engine mounts, transfer case adapter and transmission mounts. Currently trying to decide if I want to do the conversion for my drivetrain harness or send it in. The computer has to be sent in to be flashed either way.

A lot of these items will be here this week.
    Last edited by DeJkUnlimited; 08-01-2020 at 11:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DeJkUnlimited View Post
    Ordered Hood, Fenders and Grille (all Omix-Ada), Dana 300 master rebuild kit and a bunch of related tools, lubes, and adhesives. I recently found a better set of doors that I picked up. They need some assembly but the shells are flawless and are from the right model year with the paddle style handles, all new weather seals and door panels were included. The only thing Ill need for each door is the inside pull handles. Im now going to sell the other door shells I purchased a couple months ago. I purchased a rebuilt steering column off of FB marketplace. As pictured in another thread I purchased the heater box and fresh air duct from a Jeep parts depot on EBay. I also have an initial order planned with Novak for engine mounts, transfer case adapter and transmission mounts. Currently trying to decide if I want to do the conversion for my drivetrain harness or send it in. The computer has to be sent in to be flashed either way.

A lot of these items will be here this week.
    Nice booty! Cant wait for the progress update!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910