A new look for Smokey

MTG

Caught the Bug
No front bumper, coil overs and 33s sir?

Yes, that's how I roll. ;)

How long are they going to have it Mooch?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:clap2: Can you say roller skate! I love it :D

Actually, it really doesn't look nearly as bad as I though it might. :yup:

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
The bumper and winch were in the way of the removal of the engine. Changed the wheels to make it easier to work on.

That sucks! Gonna have to yank the whole engine. 💩

Good luck Moochie hope he gets well soon! 👍

WAYALIFE APP 🍺

JAGS

Hooked
Might have to adjust my mod list and save a few bucks in the process. Looking pretty trim and fly there Moochie.

Moochie

Hows the ride with the stock tires on?

It handles weird. I think the ram assist steering is a little much for the 32" tires. Thanks again Noah for the use of your take off tires and wheels.
It reminds me of when my Jeep was much younger.

Moochie

That sucks! Gonna have to yank the whole engine. 💩

Good luck Moochie hope he gets well soon! 👍

WAYALIFE APP 🍺

Originally they thought it was the valve guides in both heads. Cylinders 5 & 6. Heads were replaced and it didn't solve the problem. Next step is either a new long block (top and bottom) or just a short block. I sure hope they fix it this time. This work is being done through my lifetime power train warranty that was included with my purchase in 2008. This warranty was part of all wrangler sales in 2008.

sdbum

Originally they thought it was the valve guides in both heads. Cylinders 5 & 6. Heads were replaced and it didn't solve the problem. Next step is either a new long block (top and bottom) or just a short block. I sure hope they fix it this time. This work is being done through my lifetime power train warranty that was included with my purchase in 2008. This warranty was part of all wrangler sales in 2008.

Look forward to seeing you back on the trail soon, Moochie!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
:clap2: Can you say roller skate! I love it :D

Actually, it really doesn't look nearly as bad as I though it might. :yup:

I think my rig with no lift and stock tires looks worse then coilovers and 33's. Damn jeep.:crazyeyes:

Hopefully they get it back to you quick Moochie!

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Hope they get it right this time. :thumb: I think you have been putting more oil than gas in “Smokey”!

bl17z90

Didn't you just get this all done? I remember seeing a picture on the project jk facebook page of your jeep with the new coilovers not long ago.

Top Bottom