A new look for Smokey

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Good news for Smokey! I just got word that Chrysler has approved a new short block. What's even better is, the dealership has one in stock. It should be up and running next week with no smoke trail or oil addiction. :)

Awesome!! That's great news 👍

RanchoRubi

Caught the Bug
Good news for Smokey! I just got word that Chrysler has approved a new short block. What's even better is, the dealership has one in stock. It should be up and running next week with no smoke trail or oil addiction. :)

That is great. Keeping after it paid off. Nice:thumb:

TheDuff

Does this mean you gonna have to rename the jeep?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

jelliott076

If you don't mind, what is Chrystler asking for the short block? I've decided I'm probably not going to get a new jeep when this one dies. Im just going to replace the engine& trany and the drive the chassi into the dirt.

Moochie

If you don't mind, what is Chrystler asking for the short block? I've decided I'm probably not going to get a new jeep when this one dies. Im just going to replace the engine& trany and the drive the chassi into the dirt.

I don't have any price for this. It is all being done with my lifetime power train warranty.

TheDuff

May not be paying for the short block. But he sure spent a lot on oil waiting for them to fix it:rolleyes:

Moochie

May not be paying for the short block. But he sure spent a lot on oil waiting for them to fix it:rolleyes:

Smokey had a substance abuse problem. When he gets out of rehab we will try and leave his expensive habits behind us.

JAGS

Hooked

Awesome. 👍 I know you've been struggling with the addiction for a while.

Top Bottom