Some people

Kurticas

Very disappointed!!!
This form has a sub form called FOR SALE (Active Members ONLY), which I think is very cool. The problem is that some people are just plain ignorant! I’ve seen many posts where people list items they have for sale and a bunch of hateful dumb asses for lack of a accurate phrase, heckle and insult members. If you’re not interested try just keeping your pie hole shut and move on. I kinda thought us Jeep guys had a sort of brotherhood. I guess there’s always a asshole lingering around.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Very disappointed!!!
This form has a sub form called FOR SALE (Active Members ONLY), which I think is very cool. The problem is that some people are just plain ignorant! I’ve seen many posts where people list items they have for sale and a bunch of hateful dumb asses for lack of a accurate phrase, heckle and insult members. If you’re not interested try just keeping your pie hole shut and move on. I kinda thought us Jeep guys had a sort of brotherhood. I guess there’s always a asshole lingering around.

I know this may be hard to understand but you say things like "brotherhood" like it's supposed to mean something and yet, I can't say I know you from Adam. The "ACTIVE MEMBERS ONLY" is to let people know that this sub-forum is ONLY for those who are in fact, "active" here on WAYALIFE. Your posts help everyone to get a better idea of who you are and allows other members to gauge whether or not you're trustworthy - you know, a part of the "brotherhood".

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! I just looked and see that your very first post here was to pimp some wrench. :crazyeyes:

Scrambler

Weren't you the one trying to pimp your glorified wrench? Shouldn't you be a paying advertiser, since you are selling a product that you packaged and brought to market to make a profit? Just wanted to clear up your post, you WERE pimping your product in your initial post in order to make a sale.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Weren't you the one trying to pimp your glorified wrench? Shouldn't you be a paying advertiser, since you are selling a product that you packaged and brought to market to make a profit? Just wanted to clear up your post, you WERE pimping your product in your initial post in order to make a sale.

As a matter of fact, yes he is...

https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/48076-Jeep-Wrangler-Oil-Change-Wrench

Kurticas

Kind of like the American way. We’ve spent plenty on advertising. Just trying other avenues to get the word out. As far as the wrench goes it’s a very helpful tool and we’ve had amazing feedback from people that purchased it. Like I said before if you’re not interested move on. I pulled my original post since it offended so. I understand you don’t know me from Adam, kind of like the hundreds of other Jeep people you wave at everyday. Oh well my mistake.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Very disappointed!!!

Eat a dick. How's that moving on?

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Kind of like the American way. We’ve spent plenty on advertising. Just trying other avenues to get the word out. As far as the wrench goes it’s a very helpful tool and we’ve had amazing feedback from people that purchased it. Like I said before if you’re not interested move on. I pulled my original post since it offended so. I understand you don’t know me from Adam, kind of like the hundreds of other Jeep people you wave at everyday. Oh well my mistake.

Kind of against the rules you agreed to, when you signed up. See below.

https://wayalife.com/faq.php

Scrambler

I have multiple 13mm sockets for multiple drives as wells 10 or so 13mm wrenches in varying lengths that I have acquired over the years. Please explain how your tool somehow revolutionizes the way we remove a drain plug? I don't recall ever having an issue removing a drain plug, but I do eat a can of spinach before do. Maybe that has something to do with it. Sounds like you are trying to create a problem to justify a product. Not typically a winning business model.:thinking:

WJCO

Meme King
I think I know this guy. I have a BIG ASS red and white 'No Soliciting' sign on my front door, it even scares the UPS guy. Anyways....Just the other day, some guy came to my door trying to sell me shit right in front of the sign. I asked him if he saw it and if he could read, and he said 'Yes, but this isn't a solicitation...'. This has to be the same guy. No way there are two dumbasses in the world like that.

Jackal01

I think I know this guy. I have a BIG ASS red and white 'No Soliciting' sign on my front door, it even scares the UPS guy. Anyways....Just the other day, some guy came to my door trying to sell me shit right in front of the sign. I asked him if he saw it and if he could read, and he said 'Yes, but this isn't a solicitation...'. This has to be the same guy. No way there are two dumbasses in the world like that.
This same guy must have been in Houston earlier this year. I had the same sign. Was trying to get us to use his service (forget what it was). To him, because it was a service and not a product it wasn't soliciting. I guess it is just too big of a word for this ass face.

JAGS

Hooked
Said the guy with 5 posts??? Maybe these people are confused by the "active member only" and thinking of their herpes flair up?

Top Bottom