View Poll Results: TUCKED or UNTUCKED - What "Look" do You Prefer?

Voters
402. You may not vote on this poll
  • TUCKED - Full fenders and tires under them

162 40.30%
  • UNTUCKED - Trimmed, flat or no fenders and tires sticking far out

240 59.70%
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: TUCKED or UNTUCKED : Aftermarket Jeep Products Survey

Knows a Thing or Two HoosierWolf's Avatar
    I selected untucked but I will add that my wife prefers tucked which is the only reason I haven't cut my fenders yet. I'm still working on convincing her that cut or flat fenders look better.

State regulations, inspection and fender laws are definitely something that some can't get around but assuming you could, would you still stay tucked or go untucked?

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierWolf View Post
    I selected untucked but I will add that my wife prefers tucked which is the only reason I haven't cut my fenders yet. I'm still working on convincing her that cut or flat fenders look better.
    Does your wife just like the look of factory fenders or is it more a matter of keeping dirt and mud off the Jeep that she likes?

Quote Originally Posted by hinrichs View Post
    This is sure a tough one, one hand I love the flat fender look and tires out past the fenders. I also love the dynatrac setup with full width and tucking which is something I would glady do....if I could afford it lol.
    So, if money weren't an issue, which direction do you think you'd go?

I guess I'm in the minority but I actually like the clean finished tucked look. The Mopar high clearance fenders are something I'm seriously considering when I go bigger in March. If fenders have to be cut for clearance I still prefer they have a lip.

I agree that the untucked is much more of an aggressive look and like it but having the tucked solution in place makes it much safer to drive by preventing a lot of crap ending up on the vehicle or from coming in open windows. Given how much equipment I carry for Search & Rescue work, the less crap in the Jeep, the cleaner my safety equip stays and that's a priority for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrcherr View Post
    I guess I'm in the minority but I actually like the clean finished tucked look. The Mopar high clearance fenders are something I'm seriously considering when I go bigger in March. If fenders have to be cut for clearance I still prefer they have a lip.
    LOL!! The poll is still young and you never know, you just might be in a silent majority that could turn things around. Thanks for chiming in

Quote Originally Posted by joelb View Post
    I agree that the untucked is much more of an aggressive look and like it but having the tucked solution in place makes it much safer to drive by preventing a lot of crap ending up on the vehicle or from coming in open windows. Given how much equipment I carry for Search & Rescue work, the less crap in the Jeep, the cleaner my safety equip stays and that's a priority for me.
    So, is it safe to say that tucked is what you'd prefer?

Untucked aggressive look for me with flat fenders all the way. But I also live in Arizona where they don’t care at all about fenders and tires sticking out past them.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I voted flat fender. I prefer the look of them. I also think it gives it more of a classic look with flat flares

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Take what you can! Give nothing back!

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast