Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: RECOMMENDED BUY : Mac's Trail D-Vise - A Trail Tool Everyone Should Have

RECOMMENDED BUY : Mac's Trail D-Vise - A Trail Tool Everyone Should Have

In addition to all the standard hand tools that Cindy and I carry with us in our Jeeps, there is one tool in particular that we'd never be without - a Mac's Tie-Downs Trail D-Vice. It is without question one of the most useful pieces of equipment we own and one that effectively turns the rear end of our Jeeps into a useful workbench. We have literally used it countless times to help rebuild control arms, straighten out torn off brackets, install new u-joints and have even used it as a welding table. If you play hard and are familiar with trail breaks, a Mac's Trail D-Vice is something that we would highly recommend.

Below are some sample pics of how our Mac's Trail D-Vice had been a BIG help to us out on the trail.

Mac's Tie-Downs Trail D-Vise w/Pin and Safety Clip
    • Fits 2 inch x 2 inch trailer hitch receivers and can be mounted with jaws oriented vertically or horizontally
    • Opens more than 8 inch deep to accommodate most jobs - a feature unheard of with other 4 inch vises
    • Features "Slip-Not" main jaw material for improved grip and durability, built-in triple pipe jaws for added versatility, and an integrated bottle opener
    • Handle, pin, and safety clip included; hitch mounted
    • Made in the USA

Mac's D-Vise gives you workbench vise capabilities right off the back of your vehicle. The D-Vise fits any standard 2 inch x 2 inch trailer hitch receiver tube. Simply slide the D-Vise into the receiver at any 90 degree orientation and install the pin and safety clip (included). The high quality, 4 inch wide jaws open more than 8 inch deep - twice as far as other 4 inch vises - using the integrated handle or any 15/16 inch wrench or socket. Featuring new pipe jaws and "Slip-Not" material for the main jaws, Mac's D-Vise is more durable and versatile than ever, making remote jobs easier and more effective. Whether you are an off-road enthusiast who needs to make repairs on the trail, or someone who works at remote locations on a day-to-day basis, Mac's D-Vise gives you the grip you need where you need it most - where you are. Mac's Tie Downs offers many other exceptional solutions. Made in Idaho.

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO BUY YOURS TODAY
    Mac's Tie-Downs Trail D-Vise w/Pin and Safety Clip

I can see that being super useful!! It's on my list of things to get!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Take what you can! Give nothing back!

Quote Originally Posted by black pearl View Post
    I can see that being super useful!! It's on my list of things to get!
    It really is a must have for any serious Jeeper. When you get around to buying one, we'd be grateful if you could please do so through the Amazon link on this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    It really is a must have for any serious Jeeper. When you get around to buying one, we'd be grateful if you could please do so through the Amazon link on this thread.
    I'll definitely get it through this site. I'm more than willing to support this awesome forum.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Take what you can! Give nothing back!

Quote Originally Posted by black pearl View Post
    I'll definitely get it through this site. I'm more than willing to support this awesome forum.
    Thank you

Great addition. Hell, it's even nice at home for us driveway mechanics. I've only used mine a handful of times, but beats carrying your tools and parts over to the bench when you're working on the ground.

IMG_20180112_134037_688.jpg

IMG_20170825_161620_133.jpg
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Great addition. Hell, it's even nice at home for us driveway mechanics. I've only used mine a handful of times, but beats carrying your tools and parts over to the bench when you're working on the ground.
    Awesome! Thanks for posting up more pics to show just how handy this tool really is.

I’m really gonna have to get one! Maybe use it to service my coilovers?
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

2011 JK
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

Awaiting install-
    On Order-
    Want list- Evo carrier and skins, PSC hydro assis

jlwrangler.com

Nothing but a Thing boardsurfer's Avatar
    That's pretty cool. Definitely one of those Why didnt I think of that ideas.

Just added one to my wishlist.. something I could have used already..

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast