Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: RECOMMENDED BUY : WYNNsky Tire Repair Kit - Because Flats Happen

RECOMMENDED BUY : WYNNsky Tire Repair Kit - Because Flats Happen

I'd have to say that I'm always surprised to see that a good tire repair kit isn't something that most people carry with them especially being that punctures from renegade tree roots, sharp branches, creosote brush and even nails on the trail are so common. And, lot times, all that's really needed to get you going again is a simple plug and that can be installed in minutes. Of course, there are tire repair kits and then there are REALLY GOOD tire repair kits - ones that have strong tools with big handles and everything you need to get the job done. While I have always used an ARB kit, it a LOT more than a WYNNsky and after seeing both kits in person, I can tell you that they are the EXACT SAME kit. It is because of this that I highly recommend the WYNNsky and would encourage you to make it a part of your recovery kit.

Here are a handful of how my tire repair kit has helped me personally and my friends, time and time again.

WYNNsky Tire Repair Kit
    Wynnsky Tire Repair Tools Kit is a compact and convenient set that has everything you need to repair tubeless tires on your own. Additional quality high visibility orange blow mould case to keep contents protected. The tools in this kit are made of durable and high-quality vice you for a long time.

Package Included:
    • 1pc-heavy-duty Zinc-alloy T-handle Insert tool
    • 1pc-heavy-duty Zinc-alloy T-handle Spiral probe cement tool
    • 2pcs-replacement tool
    • 30pcs-4" String
    • 1pc- Jar of lubricant
    • 1pc- Dual head gauge
    • 4pcs-Plastic caps
    • 4pcs-1-3/4" plastic, valve extenders
    • 4pcs-Chrome hex caps
    • 4pcs-Valve cores
    • 1pc- 4 way tool
    • 1pc- instruction booklet
    • 1pc-plastic box

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO BUY YOURS TODAY
    WYNNsky Tire Repair Kit

This is the kit I got during Black Friday! Super nice kit and looks to have everything you need and at HALF the price of the arb kit
    IMG_8504.jpg
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

2011 JK
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

Awaiting install-
    On Order-
    Want list- Evo carrier and skins, PSC hydro assis

jlwrangler.com

I bought this kit last year as well. I like the handles on the tools. Nice and stout. The small screwdriver type handles on the cheaper tools are about a joke.

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    I have this. It’s a nice kit.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.

I saw this kit around black Friday but ended up not buying it for whatever reason. The day Eddie posted it up in the Wayalife store though I jumped on it. It's a nice kit!

I bought this one also! Hope to never use it carrying case is nice

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrcherr View Post
    I saw this kit around black Friday but ended up not buying it for whatever reason. The day Eddie posted it up in the Wayalife store though I jumped on it. It's a nice kit!
    Yeah, it was cheaper then, but it’s a hell of a bargain, at regular price.

This is definitely something you hope to never use but is way cheap enough to get and carry with you just in case.

Roger that. Great quality and stays in the jeep. We’ve used it a few times and the heavy duty metal reamers and cement tool make it so much easier to use.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast