Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Current factory wait time?

Current factory wait time?

Looking to go to the dealer Monday and order my new Rubicon. Anybody know what the current wait time is for a factory order?

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by tallguy26 View Post
    Looking to go to the dealer Monday and order my new Rubicon. Anybody know what the current wait time is for a factory order?

I placed my order two weeks ago and although I'm not sure how accurate the info was, my dealer told me 8-9 weeks. I've since read on a couple other forums, that the lead time is closer to 10-12.
    Last edited by WJCO; 02-12-2018 at 02:10 AM.
    This place is a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by McBeevee View Post
    I placed my order two weeks ago and although I'm not sure how accurate the info was, my dealer told me 8-9 weeks. I've since read on a couple other forums, that the lead time is closer to 10-12.
    Ok thank you. Was really hoping to be able to get it and drive it to jeep beach. But I think that I can wait impatiently for it.

Quote Originally Posted by McBeevee View Post
    Welcome to WAYALIFE. I'm just wondering, was it really so necessary to throw in the part about what you've "red on a couple other forums" to make your point? Because, unlike the multi-billion dollar corporate forums out there, this one exists because my wife and I paid for it out of our own pockets. Out of respect for us, I'd be grateful if you could please just share what you know and leave the "other forums" stuff out unless what you found was on our sister site, www.JLWRANGLER.com. In that case, we'd be grateful if you just said as much. We'd really appreciate it - thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by tallguy26 View Post

Lead time is getting better and honestly, ordering is the only way you will get what you really want and without having to deal with dealerships trying to rip you off.

Not sure what it is this minute, but when I ordered mine on Dec 24, I was told about 8 weeks. Still no delivery date set.
    I think I may consider lifting my Jeep. Or not.
    The Evolution of ENVY

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Lead time is getting better and honestly, ordering is the only way you will get what you really want and without having to deal with dealerships trying to rip you off.
    That's what I was thinking. I've found several with all the options i want except I want a soft top instead of a hardtop.

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Welcome to WAYALIFE. I'm just wondering, was it really so necessary to throw in the part about what you've "red on a couple other forums" to make your point? Because, unlike the multi-billion dollar corporate forums out there, this one exists because my wife and I paid for it out of our own pockets. Out of respect for us, I'd be grateful if you could please just share what you know and leave the "other forums" stuff out unless what you found was on our sister site, www.JLWRANGLER.com. In that case, we'd be grateful if you just said as much. We'd really appreciate it - thank you.
    I’ve read over his post like 5 times trying to figure out where he said anything wrong. Seems pretty hostile to make such a big post over nothing..

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Reso View Post
    I’ve read over his post like 5 times trying to figure out where he said anything wrong. Seems pretty hostile to make such a big post over nothing..

Your opinion will be taken into consideration since you are such an active part of this forum with 13 posts in the last three years.

RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

2012 Dozer JK
    -Dynatrac PR44/Rubicon Rear
    -Nitto 37” Trail Grapplers
    -Rock Krawler 2.5” Lift
    -ATX Slabs
    -Warn VR8
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

2012 Billet Silver JKUR
    -EVO DTD front and rear
    -Dynatrac PR60/PR80
    -EVO High Clearance Long Arm
    -Nitto 40” Trail grapplers
    -KMC Machetes
    -JE Reel 1410/1350 Driveshafts
    -Warn CTI 9.5
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

1975 DJ5

Current factory wait time?

Quote Originally Posted by Reso View Post

Hostile is more like this... fuck off.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast