Current factory wait time?

Maineiac

Lol it's not about disrespect. I wouldn't be posting links to other sites or anything, that would be disrespect. I was simply pointing out the over reaction alot of these threads get. The dude just said he read it

Sent from my Pixel XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Maineiac

Ffs fat fingers lol..said he read it on other forums.. do you guys honestly think this is the only place to read up on stuff? I get it if he posted links or mentioned other forums names.. but he didn't

Parks34

Seriously?! Have you any respect for the owners of the forum that let you be here for free? ......

EDIT: Forget it, I'm not even going to explain more. You're obviously too dense to get it.

You know, if he had posted links or said go look at this it would be different, but he didn't, and you do understand those forums are free to right? You keep acting like the dumbestass in earth saying he lets us use it for free. Eddie I'm not calling you dumb and I'm not trying to down this forum i love it, but honestly, i think you guys are taking way over board.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Lol it's not about disrespect. I wouldn't be posting links to other sites or anything, that would be disrespect. I was simply pointing out the over reaction alot of these threads get. The dude just said he read it

Ffs fat fingers lol..said he read it on other forums.. do you guys honestly think this is the only place to read up on stuff? I get it if he posted links or mentioned other forums names.. but he didn't

You know, if he had posted links or said go look at this it would be different, but he didn't, and you do understand those forums are free to right? You keep acting like the dumbestass in earth saying he lets us use it for free. Eddie I'm not calling you dumb and I'm not trying to down this forum i love it, but honestly, i think you guys are taking way over board.

You know, I can be a real asshole to guys like this at times, however, I could see he was trying to help and I was very nice to him with how I responded to him. Instead of a simple apology, he gave Eddie and Cindy a big 'fuck you.' If you're too dense to read through the lines about why friends stick up for each other, then fuck you too. This has nothing to do with where people read or don't read their information.

EDIT: Just to clarify, I was referring to this guy, bquay20 (link at the end), however McBeevee is no different here in this situation, Eddie's response was very rational and rather than McBeevee being respectful and apologetic, he basically said 'fuck you guys.' : https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/51755-No-need-to-ban-me-I-ll-see-myself-out

Last edited:

Maineiac

At least it's not just me that sees it this way. I just think more people would stick around and contribute if they weren't pounced on like they just raped a baby.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Lol.. how dare you mention you read something somewhere on an unknown site! Now everyone is going to be searching for that hidden gem! It's like dominoes here.. as soon as 1 person gets upset, the whole entourage goes with it!

I'm at a total loss. I just looked and see that all I did was ask if " it was really so necessary to throw in the part about what he's read on a couple other forums to make his point" and that "I'd be grateful if he could please just share what he knows and leave the "other forums" stuff out". I even said that I'd "really appreciate it - thank you." If this really is so offensive to you, I might recommend that you spend more of your time on a safe forum.

So that it's clear, I'm not interested in hearing what you think and I'm not asking you to like or agree with how I choose to run my forum.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You know, if he had posted links or said go look at this it would be different, but he didn't, and you do understand those forums are free to right?

Never asked for you or anyone to like or agree with how I choose to run my forum. Being that it is mine, all I ask is for people like you to be respectful of me and the things that I politely ask for. Don't like it, don't have to be here. Clearly, you understand that there are other forums that are free to use as well.

You keep acting like the dumbestass in earth saying he lets us use it for free.

But, I do allow you to use my forum for free. Your ability to be on here is a privilege - not a right. It says so right in the rules that you were required to agree to in order to become a member here. The moment I no longer want you here, I can terminate your account.

Eddie I'm not calling you dumb and I'm not trying to down this forum i love it, but honestly, i think you guys are taking way over board.

Please understand that if I wanted to know what you think about how I should run my forum, I would ask.

longarmwj

Well just ordered my new Rubicon. Dealer said 6 to 8 weeks. View attachment 293009

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Congrats on the Rubi!!!! The wait is the hardest part though!!

To the others, I fail to see how Eddie was being disrespectful. It’s like being invited to a restaurant to have dinner with the owners, and talking about how good other restaurants are the whole time. It’s tasteless.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Pretty sure I told you to fuck off when you first joined. So in case you didn’t get the memo, fuck off.

Parks34

And I'm sure you can. Just an opinion. I like your Jeep, and love the color but there's just some things you don't do to them IMO.

Sent from my PH-1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Alright, i don't go for the 24's on 33's on a 6 inch and xrc fenders[emoji23] but for insurance, the spartan grille was cheaper, and the only reason i had the moola to get fox shocks. The factory grille from mopar is like $350+ paint

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
Alright, i don't go for the 24's on 33's on a 6 inch and xrc fenders[emoji23] but for insurance, the spartan grille was cheaper, and the only reason i had the moola to get fox shocks. The factory grille from mopar is like $350+ paint

Did you get into an accident or something and need a new grill? Just curious how insurance came into play

Sent from my PH-1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom