Just a group of apathetic losers. Great way to run a forum.

Lol. Steer Smarts and Teraflex are far from reputable. 'Reputable' is the last thing that comes to mind to me with either of those companies:

https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/34385-STEER-SMARTS-has-been-Removed-from-WAYALIFE

https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/37869-Teraflex-Bad-rep-for-a-reason-or-isolated-cases

So Steer Smarts is not a reputable company because they don't support wayalife? Lol you guys just love to gang up and bash MFGs. Just run what you want and enjoy wheeling your rig, it is your rig after all.

Originally posted on this thread: https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/54982-Drag-link-flip

:thinking: Nobody has ever said that. Get your facts straight.

Did you actually read the thread in the link above?

Yes I read it. Clearly ol eddie himself wasn't too happy with them "pimping" their linkage on his forum.

He clearly states that he has recommended them to his friends/ people who ask for advice, so clearly they must have a decent product. But will not recommend them anymore for the sole reason of them posting on this site without permission. The quote from that thread is below. Calls them "freeloaders" and what not, very entertaining. :thinking:

You know, when I met you guys at SEMA, you seemed really nice. After you signed up on my forum and started pimping, I tried being nice and asked that you not solicit here as it is AGAINST OUR RULES. Clearly, you're not interested or are incapable of following those rules and now I see that you're a freeloader whos only purpose to be here is to PIMP your steering components and on my dime. Well, I'm here to tell you that I'm done with you and you are out of here. I can't tell you how disappointed I am with you and your company. And really, I'm disappointed in myself that I have recommended your steering system to so many people. Well, no more.

WJCO

Meme King
Yes I read it. Clearly ol eddie himself wasn't too happy with them "pimping" their linkage on his forum.

He clearly states that he has recommended them to his friends/ people who ask for advice, so clearly they must have a decent product. But will not recommend them anymore for the sole reason of them posting on this site without permission. The quote from that thread is below. Calls them "freeloaders" and what not, very entertaining. :thinking:

Since you still seemed to have missed it, It was the way Steer Smarts disrespected the rules after being asked nicely not to. As Eddie stated, he (Eddie) even had recommended their products regardless of whether they supported him or not prior to this. After Steer Smarts was asked to leave, they played dumb like they didn't know what happened.

^ I just summarized it for you since you didn't grasp what actually happened. But hey, you can continue to make Wayalife the bad guys just like others have in the past.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

You'll forgive me but I don't recommend them because I have found them to lack integrity. Being that you read the thread, you should know that they were contacted and asked NICELY on multiple occasions to abide by my rules. For reasons that are beyond me, they decided that my rules shouldn't apply to them. That being said, I'm not asking you to like or even agree with how I choose to run my forum, you know, the one that you get to use for free but I would hope that you could at least be respectful of me. If you can't get yourself to do that, I'd ask that you spend more of your time on a different forum. Thank you.

longarmwj

Lol, grow up and learn to argue better. You seem to have very thin skin, it's a joke:clap2:

Lmfao who said I’m offended? You’re the one that judged somebody’s ability to recognize and recommend quality products based off the type of rock lights they have 🤷🏻*♂️.

Insulting core members doesn’t get ya very far here [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King

Nevermind. You're just here to troll and had an agenda the whole time. Go back to your other forum where you talk shit about Wayalife and suck a Yeti dick over there.

Untitled.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Nevermind. You're just here to troll and had an agenda the whole time. Go back to your other forum where you talk shit about Wayalife and suck a Yeti dick over there.

:cheesy: Why am I not surprised.

Bear_JT

Hooked

What’s so hard to grasp about this?We all get to use this forum for free and pretty much the only thing given back is a little respect, and hopefully being active, even if that respect is simply following the rules.

Yes companies are asked to contribute if they are going to use the forum to promote their own product which in turn they would benefit from and probably gain a lot more customers in return. So ya, they are freeloading and disrespectful if they can’t follow the rules.

They were the ones that signed up and agreed to play by the rules then didn’t. They might have a really great product, but if they don’t have the morals and values to back up that product I don’t wanna promote of give my business to them. There are plenty of other businesses out here that do care and show it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked

View attachment 311277

:cheesy: Why am I not surprised.

Why am I not surprised that another JKO guy came over to troll us.

I always find it humorous when these fucknuts troll over here and go back to their buddies bragging what they did. I guess its some kind of retarded rite of passage on these sites or something? :thinking:
What's more telling is how I've never seen anyone that supports and frequents Wayalife come on here bragging about trolling another site. There's no need because its the best source out there. Period.

longarmwj

I always find it humorous when these fucknuts troll over here and go back to their buddies bragging what they did. I guess its some kind of retarded rite of passage on these sites or something? :thinking:
What's more telling is how I've never seen anyone that supports and frequents Wayalife come on here bragging about trolling another site. There's no need because its the best source out there. Period.

Other forums love to talk shit about Wayalife, but who are the ones always acting like dicks and stirring shit up? Yea, them.

The anti-wayalifers are some of the biggest douchebags I have ever encountered. If they even see a Wayalife decal on your windshield they go ape shit, and then say that we're the immature ones :naw:

Definitely not trolling, I recommended a brand and everyone jumped all over it like I killed someone. Just trying to defend myself lol. I am a member of many forums and I now have first hand experience of how insecure and hateful you guys really are, that's why I posted in the other forum. (Side note, kinda creepy that you went looking for me on other websites, but I appreciate it bro.):D There's a reason no one else in the Jeep world likes you guys. Keep up the great work:cheesy:

Plus it's hilarious, as soon as anyone disagrees with y'all, their posts are automatically removed from the thread. Great way to run a forum.

WJCO

Meme King
There's a reason no one else in the Jeep world likes you guys.

Plus it's hilarious, as soon as anyone disagrees with y'all, their posts are automatically removed from the thread. Great way to run a forum.

And there it is. Typical troll. And somehow we're the bad guys :crazyeyes: Never seen this before.....

Ddays

Hooked
Definitely not trolling, I recommended a brand and everyone jumped all over it like I killed someone. Just trying to defend myself lol. I am a member of many forums and I now have first hand experience of how insecure and hateful you guys really are, that's why I posted in the other forum. (Side note, kinda creepy that you went looking for me on other websites, but I appreciate it bro.):D There's a reason no one else in the Jeep world likes you guys. Keep up the great work:cheesy:

Trolling aside, when you were presented with the info as to why they are not appreciated in this house you chose to ignore it. That's why you were jumped on.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Top Bottom