Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2018 SEMA Rancho JL Wranglers

Fresh Catch
    My understanding is 37 "will" fit on a 2.5, but have approx 2 Inchez of up travel especially if you go with a negative offset. 3.5 will work with a smaller 37 like a KO2, but for full off-road capability you really need to change the fender to flat/high line and maybe look at 3.5 to 4 .5 inch lift. But I would wait to hear from someone much more knowledgeable than me, like Matt.

It will fit no issues but as you mentioned a tad loss of travel.
    Here is our 2" SPORT on a Rubicon with 38" tires and a taller bumpstop to keep it out of the stock flare.
    Oh... it is a Rubicon on the Rubicon Trail!!!

20590.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Llkindt View Post
    My understanding is 37 "will" fit on a 2.5, but have approx 2 Inchez of up travel especially if you go with a negative offset. 3.5 will work with a smaller 37 like a KO2, but for full off-road capability you really need to change the fender to flat/high line and maybe look at 3.5 to 4 .5 inch lift. But I would wait to hear from someone much more knowledgeable than me, like Matt.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123