Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Newest Addition

Quote Originally Posted by wjtstudios View Post
    Prayers are with you guys. Having the right team for difficult times like this makes all the difference in the world.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    So true but Iím going to be praying that God would heal her before she gets to that point...that she wouldnít need surgery. We have seen the Lord do so many miraculous healings...especially in babies. Crazy things that doctors gave little hope on that when the baby was healed, they had no logical explanation for. So, I have faith for that for you guys.

Thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by SLO View Post
    So true but Iím going to be praying that God would heal her before she gets to that point...that she wouldnít need surgery. We have seen the Lord do so many miraculous healings...especially in babies. Crazy things that doctors gave little hope on that when the baby was healed, they had no logical explanation for. So, I have faith for that for you guys.
    Amen Brother.

Quote Originally Posted by SLO View Post
    Absolutely, faith is the foundation for which all things are possible.

2015 JKU Rubicon AEV JK350
    1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler

Tomorrow is the big day. Our daughter is going into surgery tomorrow morning to have her tethered spinal cord released. We have faith and know and trust all will go just as expected. But I donít think you can have too many prayers, so Iím reaching out on here as well. Surgery is expected to be about 8 hours so itíll be a very long stressful wait to be able to see our baby girl again. Iíll update this thread as well once we receive word and I get through all the family and church updates. Weíve been so blessed with the outpouring of support we have received. So awesome to have so many people rooting for our girl. Thank you all.

Iím not a religious man, but I am a dad and canít possibly imagine what you are going through. I sincerely hope everything works out well for your daughter and she heals quickly and fully. 🥃
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy_RCW View Post
    Tomorrow is the big day. Our daughter is going into surgery tomorrow morning to have her tethered spinal cord released. We have faith and know and trust all will go just as expected. But I donít think you can have too many prayers, so Iím reaching out on here as well. Surgery is expected to be about 8 hours so itíll be a very long stressful wait to be able to see our baby girl again. Iíll update this thread as well once we receive word and I get through all the family and church updates. Weíve been so blessed with the outpouring of support we have received. So awesome to have so many people rooting for our girl. Thank you all.

Hang in there, buddy. Hope all goes very smoothly. Keep us posted.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Not That Kind of Engineer olram30's Avatar
    Hope all goes well.

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkey View Post
    Iím not a religious man, but I am a dad and canít possibly imagine what you are going through. I sincerely hope everything works out well for your daughter and she heals quickly and fully. 🥃
    Thanks brother. Itís a tough pill to swallow for sure but thatís the hand we were dealt. All we can do is provide her with the best care possible and trust the man upstairs to do the rest. And no need to be religious to be supportive. We appreciate it either way. Thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Hang in there, buddy. Hope all goes very smoothly. Keep us posted.
    Quote Originally Posted by olram30 View Post
    Hope all goes well.

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Thanks fellas. We appreciate it.

I hope all goes well for your daughter tomorrow.

Knows a Thing or Two Seahawkfan's Avatar
    Sorry to hear you all have to go through this. Hoping all goes well for your little girl.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast