Newest Addition

USMC Wrangler

She’s done!! Surgeon came out and said it was less complicated than he thought. Everything went beautifully and her nerves are all perfect. That’s about 5 hours ahead of schedule. Such great news. We’ll get to see her pretty soon. Thanks to all of you for the prayers, support and words of encouragement!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Great news! So happy for all of you!

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
Thanks everyone. Spending the night in PICU. She’s doing great and we should get released to med-surg tomorrow afternoon sometime. She’s slightly sedated because she has to lay flat for about 24 hours. But we’re feeling very blessed with how it’s all going.

Lojo

She’s done!! Surgeon came out and said it was less complicated than he thought. Everything went beautifully and her nerves are all perfect. That’s about 5 hours ahead of schedule. Such great news. We’ll get to see her pretty soon. Thanks to all of you for the prayers, support and words of encouragement!

That’s great! Good to hear all went better than expected! Well wishes and hope for a speedy recovery! Sending prayers your way.....

kellyk

Great news! I’m just reading about this, but remember the good Lord never puts more on our plate than what we can handle. Keep your faith and I’ll be praying for you guys and a full and speedy recovery .

Top Bottom