Newest Addition

wjtstudios

Hooked
Our prayers are with your daughter and you guys. As a dad, I cannot image being in your shoes.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Ddays

Hooked
Best wishes man. Been through surgeries with my youngest when she was an infant too and it is stressful, but faith & trust in the doctors pulled us through. Be thinking about you.

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
Sending Prayers for a quick Recovery!

I hope everything goes well.

Our prayers are with your daughter and you guys. As a dad, I cannot image being in your shoes.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Hope everything goes well for your little girl and a speedy recovery.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Best wishes man. Been through surgeries with my youngest when she was an infant too and it is stressful, but faith & trust in the doctors pulled us through. Be thinking about you.

Oh man, that's crazy. Wish your daughter an uneventful surgery and speedy recovery.

Hoping for a quick recovery. Best wishes for yours lil one and your family.

Good luck today, my thoughts and prayers are with you

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thank you guys very much. Just finished up pre-op. Now just waiting to head over to MRI and then into surgery.

JAGS

Hooked
I can’t even begin to imagine the emotional roller coaster you’ve been on. I also know that science is amazing and the practice of medicine can bring miracles. Combine that with any belief in prayer and may you and your child have the best possible outcomes. May strength and health come your way.

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
She’s done!! Surgeon came out and said it was less complicated than he thought. Everything went beautifully and her nerves are all perfect. That’s about 5 hours ahead of schedule. Such great news. We’ll get to see her pretty soon. Thanks to all of you for the prayers, support and words of encouragement!

WJCO

Meme King
She’s done!! Surgeon came out and said it was less complicated than he thought. Everything went beautifully and her nerves are all perfect. That’s about 5 hours ahead of schedule. Such great news. We’ll get to see her pretty soon. Thanks to all of you for the prayers, support and words of encouragement!

Awesome! So good to hear! I've sure that you're very relieved. Scary stuff, but glad all went well.

Top Bottom