Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: VIDEO : WAYALIFE NEW YEAR'S KICK OFF RUN - 2 Days of Off Road Fun with Friends

Fresh Catch

Good Stuff

That was a great video. My hat's off to you and others like you who take the time to video your Jeep run. It takes ALOT of time and patience, by you and others on the run for camera set up and camera retrieval.
    Looks like a good time was had by all.
    And it's good of you to keep places a secret from the web. Thank you! Having been 'wheelin' for about 40 years I've seen several favorite spots vandalized. And eventually closed down. Not all who own 4x4s Tread Lightly.
    Great video.

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynatrac View Post
    We had a great trip with y'all. Terrific video! Great way to spend a Saturday afternoon in the living room with a smooth glass of whiskey. Thanks to everyone for being such great hosts and letting Dynatrac join in on the run. Hope to see everybody again soon.

To show our gratitude we are offering a free Dynatrac T-shirt to all the folks that attended the run. All you have to do is email us your names, shirt size, phone contact and shipping address, and we'll send it out. Please email to: marketing@dynatrac.com

Don't worry, we will never share your info with anyone. Allow a few weeks for shirts to arrive.
    That’s awesome of you.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Nothing but a Thing RESURECTIONJK's Avatar
    We had a great trip with y'all. Terrific video! Great way to spend a Saturday afternoon in the living room with a smooth glass of whiskey. Thanks to everyone for being such great hosts and letting Dynatrac join in on the run. Hope to see everybody again soon.

To show our gratitude we are offering a free Dynatrac T-shirt to all the folks that attended the run. All you have to do is email us your names, shirt size, phone contact and shipping address, and we'll send it out. Please email to: marketing@dynatrac.com

Don't worry, we will never share your info with anyone. Allow a few weeks for shirts to arrive.
    Email sent! Thanks so much! It was great seeing you guys and getting to chat. Hope you guys can make it again.

Thank you so much guys! This is very kind, was great seeing you again Jim and meeting you Tony. Thanks for joining us!

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Awesome gesture, Thank you! It was great to see Code-1 and Red Jeep up close. With any luck I'll be putting a PR44 under the front of our JKUR in the coming months..😉

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Mahalo nui Dynatrac!...

Thanks a bunch Dynatrac! Good seeing you guys.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

2012 Dozer JK
    -Dynatrac PR44/Rubicon Rear
    -Nitto 37” Trail Grapplers
    -Rock Krawler 2.5” Lift
    -ATX Slabs
    -Warn VR8
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

2012 Billet Silver JKUR
    -EVO DTD front and rear
    -Dynatrac PR60/PR80
    -EVO High Clearance Long Arm
    -Nitto 40” Trail grapplers
    -KMC Machetes
    -JE Reel 1410/1350 Driveshafts
    -Warn CTI 9.5
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

1975 DJ5

Thanks Jim! Email sent.

Email sent... thanks again! Very cool of you to do this....

Jim, it was great meeting you, wheeling and sharing a few drinks. Thanks so much. Sending email...

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast