Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: INSIDE LOOK at CODEX - The Dynatrac 2-Door Extra Cab Hellcat Gladiator Truck Build

Been Around the Block dpetersen1988's Avatar
    Not sure how I feel about this one have to wait for the final product.
    2015 Jeep JKU Black

I’m not sure how I feel about it either... From one of the pictures, it ALMOST looks like a 2 door Tacoma

That is going to be one hell of an Overlander Love it when all these offroad businesses take these new rigs and build them up before most have even had a chance to see one let alone buy one.
    15 JKU Willys
    KMC XD 232 Beadlocks
    Milestar Patagonia M/T 35"
    EVO Enforcer 3"
    EVO Boatside Bombers
    EVO ProTek Skids
    EVO Tire Carrier

If you don't own a Jeep you don't understand

Great Photos, thanks!

Looks like an interesting build with a lot of attention to detail. Thanks for sharing the photos.
    - CJ
    "Jack" the Jeep 2013 JKUR
    2.5" Teraflex spring lift - Bilstein 5100 shocks - Teraflex Rock Sliders - Teraflex HD Tire Carrier/Hinge - ATX Artillery 17"s - Mickey Thompson MTZ 35"s - Warn stubby front bmpr & Recon 10,500 lb winch - Ace Engineering Halfback rear bumper - Firestik antenna - Midland 75-822 CB radio - Quadratec 2" Receiver Hitch - tow straps, hi-lft, first aid kit, blankets, water, Glock 19, 2 mags 147gr Speer Gold Dots, etc.

Dynatrac's answer to AEV's Outpost II...

Tony Carvalho is a mad genius!!!

Fresh Catch
    [s]The front springs most likely look like that because they swapped in an axle for a JK? I know the Gladiators have wider axles than regular JL's, and definitely wider than a JK.[/s]

EDIT: Ahh no, definitely a stock axle, but looks like the track bar is pulling it to the side. The bump stop is way over from the spring mount up top.

EDIT 2: Strike through isn't supported here?
    Last edited by Stuka; 05-16-2019 at 12:36 AM.

Fresh Catch

CODEX : INSIDE LOOK of the Dynatrac 2-Door Extra Cab Hellcat Gladiator Truck Build

Wow - Hemi!
    Thanks for putting the pictures up! My GF would love to have a Jeep: she loved my last JK and really loves my new JL. I'm trying to get her interested in a Gladiator but she has concerns with the 5' bed length. We have two large dogs and bought a Tacoma Access Cab (6' bed) last year to haul them around with us. - Looking at this build, I could easily see us loading the dogs in below an adding a roof tent above so the four of us could be together four camping weekends.
    Can't wait to see the finished version.

Been Around the Block Buster3479's Avatar
    While it seems like the build had huge potential, I just can't bring myself to like it. Different strokes I guess.
    2012 Deep Cherry Red Freedom JKU "Beast", 5.13 Auto, 4:1 Xfer Case, ARB front/rear lockers, Dynatrac Prorock 60 Fr / Pro 60 Re, 40x13.5R17 Nitto Trail Grapplers, Raceline 8x6.5 Beadlocks, 4" Evo Plush Ride Springs, Billstein 5160 shocks, Switchpros, EVO Fascia & AEV Tire Carrier, EVO 1/4 lber / Stinger, Warn 9.5 CTI, EVO Air No Limits on Demand & Links, EVO Sliders, EVO Protek Skid System, EVO Rockstars, Heated Truck-lites, JW Speaker Fogs

Well goddamn....

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Captain Imachurity
    2003 WJ Build Thread
    2017 Gobi JKU Build Thread
    2016 Renegade Sport Build Thread

I agree not my thing either.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    2016 JKU

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast