Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gary Connor Doesn't Think I "Display the Care Necessary" to Support OHV Recreation

Thumbs up Gary Connor Doesn't Think I "Display the Care Necessary" to Support OHV Recreation

As is the case with any new video we post up, I sent out an emailer to announce our BUST preview and much to my surprise, I got the following response from a Gary Connor. This is a guy who goes by the name Rational1 here on the forum and who's only posts since signing up in 2012 has been to sell a trailer and to enter to win our giveaways. Anyway, this is what he said.

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2019 6:07 PM
    To: webmaster
    Subject: RE: NEW WAYALIFE VIDEO SERIES : BUST - An Epic Adventure Across the California Emigrant Trail (PREVIEW)

Eddie -

For those of us who are dedicated Jeeper but who have also spent weeks on and around the Emigrant trail with historians and researchers, I find you need to take WAT TO MANY VEHICLES though an area that can suffer from that level of traffic, camping, and excreting. Having seen quite a few of your previous videos, you don't display the care necessary to support OHV recreation in California. Don't leave even a single drop of oil anywhere as you travel a historic trail. This isn't all about you and what you CAN do, it is about what you SHOULD do.
    To the people like Gary Connor out there, this isn't all about you and what you CAN do, it's about what you SHOULD do and that's to know your facts before you go around self-righteously preaching at people.

Good Lord, these sanctimonious jackasses are a pain in the ass. Obviously THEY are above reproach because THEY know better than the rest of the unwashed population.

Quote Originally Posted by Ddays View Post
    Good Lord, these sanctimonious jackasses are a pain in the ass. Obviously THEY are above reproach because THEY know better than the rest of the unwashed population.
    Well of course they are. They are the enlightened.

What really cracks me up about this moron is that 98% of the California Emigrant trail ISN'T EVEN IN CALIFORNIA.

I'm so sick of people like this.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Been Around the Block Jaybird 11's Avatar
    People like him are the reason CA is so messed up now.

Sent from my SM-G920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    I'm so sick of people like this.
    I have to say, I'm kind of curious to know what videos of ours he's referring to where I "don't display the care necessary to support OHV recreation in California". I mean, what does that even mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaybird 11 View Post
    People like him are the reason CA is so messed up now.
    It's people like him that got me to want to get out of that god forsaken state. I won't lie, I'm amazed that there are still as many trails still opened as there are. I'm sure if it were up to him, everything would be closed off except for "dedicated Jeepers" like him who've spent "weeks on and around the Emigrant trail with historians and researchers".

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    who've spent "weeks on and around the Emigrant trail with historians and researchers".
    You forgot "and looking for places where people shit"

(I know he used "excreting" but we're all the un-enlightened here )

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    I have to say, I'm kind of curious to know what videos of ours he's referring to where I "don't display the care necessary to support OHV recreation in California". I mean, what does that even mean?
    I bet he didn't even watch it. He can call himself a 'Jeeper' but I'd bet money that he owns a Toyota Prius or Nissan Leaf.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ddays View Post
    You forgot "and looking for places where people shit"

(I know he used "excreting" but we're all the un-enlightened here )
    That too!!

Not that it matters to anyone and not especially to him, but most of this trip was spent in nice hotels and designated campgrounds. I mean, it would have been nice to do outback camping but I don't think the farmers, ranches and private land owners would have appreciated it.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast