Gary Connor Doesn't Think I "Display the Care Necessary" to Support OHV Recreation

bigcale

Caught the Bug
Had to go out to CA for work last month and it took me all of 30 minutes to remember why I can't stand even the drivers out there.

head-up-ass-california.jpg

Brute

Hooked
I'm guessing he is referring to several misplaced rocks your tires may come in contact with...

Perhaps if you actually did what the early settlers did while traveling on this route, like murder, displacement of Native Americans, starting wildfires, deforestation, introduction of invasive plant and animal species, etc...he would be okay with it.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I think he wants to know where you excrete ?.:cheesy:

:shock: :cheesy:

How are YOU not a historian or a researcher? Honestly.

You’d be hard pressed to go on a run like this with someone who researched it more than you and Cindy.

Thanks Dan, you really are too kind. :blush:

What an absolute douchebag.

What a turd!

Yeah, I'd say that about sums him up :yup:

He’s clearly brushing those rocks. [emoji849]

If nothing else, he's leaving toxic tire rubber on them. :rolleyes2:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Had to go out to CA for work last month and it took me all of 30 minutes to remember why I can't stand even the drivers out there.

It's a beautiful state. Just filled with self-righteous pricks like this.

I'm guessing he is referring to several misplaced rocks your tires may come in contact with...

Perhaps if you actually did what the early settlers did while traveling on this route, like murder, displacement of Native Americans, starting wildfires, deforestation, introduction of invasive plant and animal species, etc...he would be okay with it.

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: That's awesome

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I just got an interesting chart from one of my sources.

:cheesy: That's awesome :D

What Gary needs to do is mind his own business.

What Gary clearly doesn't have a clue about is that the California Emigrant Trail is a part of the National Park System. As in, most of it is on PUBLIC LAND, well marked and you can even get pamphlets from the US Park Service that tell you how to follow it and with very specific directions. Most of it is like being on a glorified road trip with tourist stops complete with signs and monuments. Of course, for someone who's supposedly spent "weeks on and around the Emigrant trail with historians and researchers", I'm genuinely surprised that he wouldn't know as much. :naw:

Braxtonsag

Its people like him that get trails shut down intentionally because they cant have it exclusively to themselves and friends

jeeeep

Hooked
"....Don't leave even a single drop of oil anywhere as you travel a historic trail. This isn't all about you and what you CAN do, it is about what you SHOULD do. ..."

what a fucking douchebag, guessing he's the guy that wears a diaper so he doesn't need to get out of his jeep and then walks back trail where he's driven his Jeep to make sure not a drop of oil was spilled.

self-righteous asshole :doh:

can you tell these fucktards really piss me off? :cheesy:

Top Bottom